[WIP] Thirsk Saga

someguy2000

Bring back Firebase Zulu!

P.S. Good work on everything else, I missed your stuff

Thanks for the support! I don't know about Firebase Zulu, but there could be other projects for F:NV down the road.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring back Firebase Zulu!

P.S. Good work on everything else, I missed your stuff

Thanks for the support! I don't know about Firebase Zulu, but there could be other projects for F:NV down the road.

There's always The Message or anything else! Nothing quite compares to the stuff you added to the Mojave.

I need to get my load order all sorted out so I'll be ready for this release! It's nice to see you back at it.

TODAY'S PROGRESS REPORT:

- FINALLY finished Fryse Hag quest. It will have multiple outcomes with long-term consequences that hinge on player choice.

- Began work on final quest in the main questline.

- I will begin work on sidequests within a few days. I'm very excited about them.

Thanks for the support!

If this has been asked earlier, apologies, but will this mod have completion of the Civil War as a requirement?

Nope, just have to complete the Thirsk quest on the side of the Nords.

Thenryb, having recently perused the comments of my F:NV mods, I want to thank you for all your help in assisting fellow users with questions and technical support. Given the time since release and my focus on present projects, I'll admit that fielding inquiries in older mods is something I neglect. You're an asset to our community, and I appreciate your help.

TODAY'S PROGRESS REPORT:

- Continued testing and tweaking the first 4-5 quests in the main questline.

- Began finalizing outlines for several sidequests. I'll be interested to see what choices players make in some of them. :)

- The final quest needs more work than I realized. I will be focusing on it for the remainder of the week, most likely.