"NV Game Stabilizer"

Non sequitur with the fix as it is irrelevant now, A6 A7 are the latest. A4 and a5F are for study as small description dictates. Base line coding with 1.3 involvement, off sets and all. Seem there is a way to correct the bug, but it is under wraps right now, we are working out the details and wizardry as we speak.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequitur_algorithm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_differencing

I give these links so folks can stay on track with where I am going, what I am using, And what the end results I am going for. I may not be literate but, the wiki is my friend, It shall assist me here and you as well......I can only hope.. I think faster than this pc can compute so I am also scanning for that too. Thank you very much NomadicAI7 for this gracious offer. I wont forget this, and you will not regret it.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isolation of the out side interference has boiled down to this. Simplified way to remove Steam, Bethesda's patches and using Default vanilla factors to create the ultimate programing marvel. You folks Choose the best of the best aspects of all the best mods you want. Make your lists.

All elements that are contained in those mods are to be categorized into groups. These groups get sorted out and choosing only the best of them to go into a bsa file. A custom BSA file. This contains all the best things going, all mod authors get credited ,linked in, and one document that contains the special aspects of these chosen mod elements.

One mod, My mod is a control mod. A simple one line entry points to the bsa file. It is associated as default for the game. Two items exist for the entire package so when the outsides come in and rewrite all those entries into falloutNV.esm and any thing else, it will be irrelevant.

Should by some means they write to the files we make. It is a simple matter to rename one letter in the mod and the bsa, and all is right back where it belongs. No more 100 to 250 + mods needed to have a wonderful game experience. No more conflicts to sort out. And it starts all over again, Now you can create even better mods, with a hell of a lot more playing field to work in. when things get to a limit again, we create a second BSA . Very simple solution.

Now ....All you professional mod authors think this out. Look at all the angles and you will see what I see. No more clutter in the games. This applies to all the games .

Something is definitely not coming through properly here. You mentioned DRM in conjunction with your mod, and I don't see how the DRM could ever have presented an issue with collision boxes in the game.

Your colorful response seems to imply you're looking for some way to remove Steam from the game? Are we reading this right?

If you're trying to create a mod pack, that sort of thing never goes over well with anyone here.

Ok not clear enough, you want me to spell it out for you ok, How many complaints exsist here on the nexus forums about the game gets broken after the old 1.3 patch and steam update occurs? What is so hard to not understand that, And I would re read what I wrote, My mod was not involved Ergo No collision marker involvement mentioned at all. And try again. Edited by ccmechanic2

Couldn't tell you. I don't follow F:NV closely enough to keep track of the complaints.

I do however have an interest in trying to understand what your mod does, and when the only screenshots I can see have to do with collision boxes it makes me wonder. It's not possible for me to look any closer than this because I don't have the game.

And to be perfectly honest, the claims it makes sound implausible. That may be because of terminology getting mixed up or something else, but it's been my experience in Morrowind, Oblivion, and Fallout 3 that removing collision boxes makes little if any difference in anything.

Now you make perfect sense to me, thats better, yes , it would indeed be very hard to understand if you don't have the game in front of you or actuarially use it. This comes from experience for you say you have none. Well as for the other games you do play, I can not reflect an opinion on them as of yet do to time constraints on me. My schedule is as I have posted so those games will have to wait. I do know there are differences in them so yes there may be confusion on your part. What you have to understand is I back way out and look at all things you do not see, the hidden things that can not be touched, These things happen in hyperspace and I use other programs to monitor what happens. I get logarithmic printed out logs of the items. Collision markers are only one item I am addressing at the present time. There's more coming. As I have been watching the forums, I have been back working on Fo3 version of my mod, an update as posted on that thread. The link to it is here in my signature. The program I use to speak to you ...does not like the browser I use, But I like the browser because it is very fast for my situation, I have to live with it. I live in a world that is silent, pristine quiet. I can hear when I use a device but not the way you do. This give's to other enhanced attributes of my physical being. Other than a visual distraction, the thought patterns are at a hyper stage as described by another user. This is true. I can not look at the screen when I type because it is distracting. The horrible dictionary the web browser has leaves a lot to be desired . Mozilla won't work for me right, peal is too apple, IE is out of the question, Chrome beats them all. so there is give and take for everything. At least now you and I are on even footing. 59.95 US currency's buy's the game, Go and get one so we can solve these mysteries together. The more the maier.