A Guide to HDT-SMP Users/Modders

treota

I get smp to work for my character, but is there a way to make a separate setup for npcs that uses PE? SMP for player HDTPE for npcs? I've been looking for the past few days, but nothing is comming up on the topic

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I am so Confused when it comes to installing this properly.

Do I have to use the BHUNP body or is that just a physics overlay that I can stick to any regular body, like CBBE, which i regularly use.

Is this Mediafire link basically like installing HDT PE (i.e. Old physics extension)? http://www.mediafire.com/file/1znpebm1q699icq/smp-pe_path_0730-88416-0730-1540913512.rar/file

And is "Manually installing" it just drag and drop in data folder?

I probabl y have more questions but i just need to get the ball rolling to understand this.

Do I have to use the BHUNP body or is that just a physics overlay that I can stick to any regular body, like CBBE, which i regularly use.

If you are playing on special edition you can use either BHUNP or CBBE, they both have SMP support.

If you are playing on legendary edition then I would just use BHUNP and save yourself the headache of getting everything together for CBBE, though you could install BHUNP for the physics framework files and plug in CBBE manually.

SMP-PE path from what I recall is an attempt to get both SMP and the older PE physics systems to worth together (I could be wrong here, I never personally used it), the contents of the file seem to just be the SMP framework files for legendary edition. To manually install it would indeed just be a drag 'n' drop into your data folder.

Edited by treota

• 4 weeks later...

If you are playing on special edition you can use either BHUNP or CBBE, they both have SMP support.

If you are playing on legendary edition then I would just use BHUNP and save yourself the headache of getting everything together for CBBE, though you could install BHUNP for the physics framework files and plug in CBBE manually.

SMP-PE path from what I recall is an attempt to get both SMP and the older PE physics systems to worth together (I could be wrong here, I never personally used it), the contents of the file seem to just be the SMP framework files for legendary edition. To manually install it would indeed just be a drag 'n' drop into your data folder.

How to running HDT SMP with AMD ryzen chip . I tried install hdt by hydrogensaysHDT but is not worked :(

Hmm, seems like your card supports OpenCL. In theory it should work, have you tried running a mod environment with just BHUNP or CBBE to see if it is conflicting mods or something like that? Could also check out the logs to see if there is anything interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, seems like your card supports OpenCL. In theory it should work, have you tried running a mod environment with just BHUNP or CBBE to see if it is conflicting mods or something like that? Could also check out the logs to see if there is anything interesting.

Hydro only used GPU enabled OCL in one iteration of SMP, which was promptly pulled and is unavailable unless you had a copy gotten at the time.