Fallout 4 DLC NEWS!

Boombro

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said... It's about time.

I know how you feel, but a rushed DLC is hardly a good idea expect if they were as big as assasson creed devs

I edited my post you replied to. My playtime with the game had sharply gone down in the last few weeks. I've scoured the Commonwealth North, South, East, West, even going swimming. Scoured the map and found the unmarked locales. There's a handful of Achievements I haven't dinged yet (likely Institute related), which I don't normally chase, but they help signify how much you've seen. My Datapad only has the repeatable quests available to me, nothing else. I've finished the core storyline. I've gotten all followers and maxed out affection with them, wooed Piper in (Piper liked that). As I said in my previous, edited reply, I felt like we were in an early "Holding Pattern" of sorts. I saw what there is to see and mods are waiting for the GECK.

Edited by Warmaker01

It's just my game is formally reduced to me voluntarily doing those Minutemen Spam Quests or Settlement Defense.

We get what you're saying, but it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things because it's not all about you, geez.

This is actually fairly quick turnaround for DLC, overall. Nothing legit to complain about.

The one thing I could see an argument for would be the GECK release. That could be done sooner, IMHO.

Main game release | 4-6 weeks = GECK | ~12 weeks = 1st DLC

People get bored of everything quicker - OOH WHAT'S THAT SHINY THING!?! - these days, it seems. But there's also market cycles / product profit / dev timelines to consider... tl;dr there's other factors that have to be considered other than "I'm bored RIGHT NOW."

Edited by qnvtwesoegv

Oh man they wrote in the twitter text Learn about pur first 3 Fallout 4 DLC . Does that mean they plan more?

This not even the end of 2016 DLC.

And more important, that this is only the beginning. We have plans for more. More than $60 worth of new Fallout adventures and features throughout 2016.

BUY THE PASS PEOPLE.

Buy the pass before march 1st, or it will nearly double in price!