Fallout 4 DLC NEWS!

Boombro

Walk around the Commonwealth with our thumbs up our asses with nothing to do except shoot raiders and repeatable radient quests ---> travel to Far Harbor and enjoy story based quests and a new town with NPCs and side quests ---> travel back to the Commonwealth and continue to walk around with our thumbs up our asses with nothing to do except shoot raiders and repeatable radient quests.

Yea...no, Far Harbor should have been apart of the Commonwealth.

And the second one is a slavery DLC where you can stage fights, not just farmville.

so fallout meets farmville and pokemon :P

still not interested

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a s*** about making robots, I don't give a s*** about Fallout Farmville, those are not going to make the core game any better.

Instead of the island, they should have expanded the Commonwealth map and made Far Harbor a new piece of the map you can walk to, makes the Commonwealth bigger while giving us a new town and quests we don't have to travel to an island to complete.

I agree on the last one. It would be awesome to see the Commonwealth getting expanded. Personally I would like to explore more of the glowing sea or find out whats in the north or south of the map.

But maybe the next DLCs after the first 3 will expand the current Commonwealth.

I don't give a s*** about making robots, I don't give a s*** about Fallout Farmville, those are not going to make the core game any better.

Instead of the island, they should have expanded the Commonwealth map and made Far Harbor a new piece of the map you can walk to, makes the Commonwealth bigger while giving us a new town and quests we don't have to travel to an island to complete.

I agree on the last one. It would be awesome to see the Commonwealth getting expanded. Personally I would like to explore more of the glowing sea or find out whats in the north or south of the map.

I think you should desire a more diverse commonwealth instead of just an expanded version of the same shootfest.

Doubling the price because they want to make more DLC then planned? Or just a marketing trick to cash in. If say 50.000 people (just like me lol) purchase that season pass before the price doubles that's an easy 1.5 million.

And make it 60 dollar? That's the price of the basegame on release?? So it has to be, or fair to expect, almost the same amount of content as vanilla, meaning by the time the last DLC arrives the game is twice as big??? I really doubt it. That DLC has to be of pretty high quality and trully add something substantial to the game and better involve a trully compelling and extensive storyline.

Doubling the price because they want to make more DLC then planned? Or just a marketing trick to cash in. If say 50.000 people (just like me lol) purchase that season pass before the price doubles that's an easy 1.5 million.

And make it 60 dollar? That's the price of the basegame on release?? So it has to be, or fair to expect, almost the same amount of content as vanilla, meaning by the time the last DLC arrives the game is twice as big??? I really doubt it. That DLC has to be of pretty high quality and trully add something substantial to the game and better involve a trully compelling and extensive storyline.

Hardly.

All they have to do it make 60$ worth of small DLC. Lol

However, the pass is for all DLCs. And if they really making more. It price right now is a steal.

I think you should desire a more diverse commonwealth instead of just an expanded version of the same shootfest.

That right, new areas to travel to are better than city that popped out from nowhere, since world designers can go crazy of they want.

This suddenly renders two mods that I use/see around pointless .. wonder if beth is looking at the nexus mod offer and using it to make DLC.

I was under the impression that DLC's are already part of the game from the beginning, the entire thing is created all at the same time, so this idea of waiting and watching modders isn't possible. They can't just add content to the game that wasn't already developed into it, otherwise there's nothing stopping them from releasing more mods for FO3.

i really thing they should give out free DLCs that would, i think, put them back in faver with a lot of gamer's, and i would of loved to see a large DLC that made the area larger, to me it seemed like the area around what you can go into at 1 time was meant to be expanded at 1 time but the time they had (or w/e) the risening (why) behind it they never made the main map bigger

(i do feel they pulled in more money bs to force most everyone to by the dlc before it comes out so we cant get it on sell threw steam when it does.. and they know ppl dont want to pay more for something the said would only be 30.)

(free dlcs would of been the stuff they cut out of the game because (rumor) they cut it not not having enough time in there 7 years of making this. half a$$'ed beta. (really thats what this game felt to me as lacking we it was in everything, armors full, full based weapons (NV easily had 3x the weapons) how they gave the weapon cool stats but lazily by making them look normal like any other weapon. and the very very lacking in area and real side quests. (im not talking about the over streamed lined perk system.)

This suddenly renders two mods that I use/see around pointless .. wonder if beth is looking at the nexus mod offer and using it to make DLC.

I was under the impression that DLC's are already part of the game from the beginning, the entire thing is created all at the same time, so this idea of waiting and watching modders isn't possible. They can't just add content to the game that wasn't already developed into it, otherwise there's nothing stopping them from releasing more mods for FO3.

I don't think they actually cut content to release later as DLC. Bethesda has commented before on this very subject. Their statement has been along the lines of 'once the game is released we can focus on DLC'. To be fair, a lot of DLC are probably planned before release, but sooner or later you have to pronounce the game finished and release it. Really, when you get right down to it official DLC are nothing more or less than mods from Bethesda.