About Lycanthropy

hejpadig

Interesting topic.

I absolutely loved the werewolves in Morrowind, they WERE running on all 4. I want to see them the same with Skyrim, a werewolf with humanoid face is just yuck. I don't want that. I want my character to become the beast, much more wolf than human.

Then again, I like the concept, but Imagine your character in a werewolf form fighting a dragon, kinda...doesn't fit, right?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting topic.

I absolutely loved the werewolves in Morrowind, they WERE running on all 4. I want to see them the same with Skyrim, a werewolf with humanoid face is just yuck. I don't want that. I want my character to become the beast, much more wolf than human.

Then again, I like the concept, but Imagine your character in a werewolf form fighting a dragon, kinda...doesn't fit, right?

Why not?I think it´s pretty epic a fight bettween two legendary beasts, and it would be original.

Personally I prefer the idea of the werewolves of old mythology where everything didn't have to be some ultimate killing machine to be feared. Just someone that turns into a wolf at full moon but is driven crazy by the conflicting thoughts of man and beast and is a danger to anyone who crosses their path.

I've fortunately never had the experience, but I should imagine being faced by a crazed wolf is enough to scare the bejeebus out of anyone.

Attacking villagers as a feral wolf seems more fun and realistic than a sneaky, muscle bound, hairy humanoid who randomly decides to eat people. The fact that the werewolf isn't a human is what makes it scary in my opinion :biggrin:

Plus, as evidenced by the above comments, trolls look very much like "underworld" werewolves already.

its actually confirmed, werewolfs are in

Where's the source? Did I miss something? :unsure:

I must see this source as well...

You can't, there is no source. Still unconfirmed.

Werewolves were confirmed to be in the game by Todd in a podcast interview, however, he mentioned that he was not going to give an answer as to whether or not you will be able to become one.

If you are talking about a Bethblog podcast. Then no.

They are still unconfirmed. But I'm kind of hopeful for werewolves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Alright folks, was a while since we had a discussion going here. If werewolves are in, considering all the hints, do you want the wolves to run on all fours, or walk straight up like a man? Or how do you think they'll make them?