Remove all my Mods from TESNexus

It's better if the banned modder asks for their mods to be removed, as it is now. This does actually give more control to the modder than if the mod is automatically removed! Automatic removal of mods from banned modders gives NO control to them!

Indeed.

I would only ask for a small proportion of my mods to be taken down if I was banned. Most of my uploads I have given away freely and want them to stay regardless of nexus site/staff. Sadly those ones I would have taken down would screw over many other modders mods as well....It wouldn't be hissy fit. just a thing that if I am not here keeping it on top of it. I want it down. In a year or 2 that status may change. So a reup on my behalf may even happen in the worse case. I'd first ask LHammonds do the reups...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even "banned" users have the full ability (as "Guests") to VIEW all (but a very few internal-use) forums, and (except for the adult-content ones) see the images and mods, and the comments about them. In general, being banned does not remove READ ONLY access to the Nexus. Guests can even down;load

And the "Contact Us" button still works too. :thumbsup:

@Kendo 2; How did I not answer your question? Unless what you meant was not "Why were't this member's mods deleted when his account was banned?", but rather, "Why isn't it the Nexus policy to delete the mods of banned members?"

For an answer to the latter question, you might want to ask Dark0ne in the Site Feedback Forum. In my reply above I simply passed along what he has repeatedly said, "When a member is banned for violating the ToS, we delete their mods only if the mods are also in violation of the ToS."

He said thank you for answering, not thank you for not answering you ninny, Thandal :P - Dark

Ghoghiel, I doubt you'd even do anything to get banned. I wouldn't either, I don't think, unless Dark0ne meets Cthulhu, goes mad and becomes completely close-minded. :biggrin:

Even "banned" users have the full ability (as "Guests") to VIEW all (but a very few internal-use) forums, and (except for the adult-content ones) see the images and mods, and the comments about them. In general, being banned does not remove READ ONLY access to the Nexus. Guests can even down;load

And the "Contact Us" button still works too. :thumbsup:

@Kendo 2; How did I not answer your question? Unless what you meant was not "Why were't this member's mods deleted when his account was banned?", but rather, "Why isn't it the Nexus policy to delete the mods of banned members?"

For an answer to the latter question, you might want to ask Dark0ne in the Site Feedback Forum. In my reply above I simply passed along what he has repeatedly said, "When a member is banned for violating the ToS, we delete their mods only if the mods are also in violation of the ToS."

He said thank you for answering, not thank you for not answering you ninny, Thandal :P - Dark

For the record.... that "Dark" isn't Me.