I dont think there should be a Fallout 5

Hexxagone

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DA:I is kinda fun. The reason I quit the game (we gotta stop playing some day) was because I couldn't find a "perfect" ending (or too lazy to do it now). But DA:I makes me miss Skyrim. There are good amount of mods in Skyrim that wants me to go back and play it "however I want".

Fallout 5 or not is up to the creator. But I really hope the next Fallout is more .... open ended. Fallout 4 is good. But the moment I finish the main quest, I feel like "the movie is over" and it's going to be pointless and repetitive to continue onward from here.

I think they could make another Fallout-type game, though. Far Cry manages to have large areas fairly devoid of civil life and it works for them. I think they could do with a game on an Alien planet that's Fallout style, so you could explain the presence of monsters, etc.

I disagree.

Fallout 5 should come to existence, maybe in a different way.

No more fighting Raiders, no more fighting gunners, in fact, you NEED to get them on your side.

Reason: a shitload of Aliens (which are here so that ain't a problem nea moar) invading Earth and wrecking havoc on it.

Well, that would be one idea.

No more a mere PEWPEWPEW game, but one that focusses far more on diplomacy, choices made, choosing your friends and enemies VERY carefully, some factions might backstab you.

Maybe not even the ones you expect it from...

Hmmm, I can see this so work out....

That's been the biggest content issue for me... lack of in-depth difficult to solve mystery/puzzle/whatever conflict resolution that doesn't involve murdering everyone with simplistic sweep-and-clear mechanics. Sure I love to rain death on a group of raiders or muties but not for 99% of every single freaking omg whatthef***amIstilldoingthisfor problem that comes my way lol.

More variety in gameplay please kthnx.

One of my favorite things about FO3 were the DLCs, and Mothership Zeta especially. It was a great new flavor for the Fallout world, and in general I like having to figure s*** out on my own. Having to follow quest markers instead of making a clue-based system for figuring out quests that actually makes you (/gasp) think... It's so mind numbing. Makes me long for the good old days of Soul Reaver and Legend of Zelda type puzzles.

This is actually one of the main goals behind developing the new detective agency arc I'm working on (2 mod authors signed up to help so far). I want to get the mystery back in Fallout, make people work for s***, give a variety of resolution options, change it up so your choices actually impact your game in the way that the main questline does. Add some damn flavor. Film Noir style, bitches! lol

Edited by PhoenixKnight13