I dont think there should be a Fallout 5

Hexxagone

If they carry on with way they're going Fallout 5 will be a corridor shooter.

I disagree.
Fallout 5 should come to existence, maybe in a different way.

No more fighting Raiders, no more fighting gunners, in fact, you NEED to get them on your side.

Reason: a shitload of Aliens (which are here so that ain't a problem nea moar) invading Earth and wrecking havoc on it.

Well, that would be one idea.

No more a mere PEWPEWPEW game, but one that focusses far more on diplomacy, choices made, choosing your friends and enemies VERY carefully, some factions might backstab you.

Maybe not even the ones you expect it from...

Hmmm, I can see this so work out....

So you want Obsidian to make it?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they could co-op with them, or fu... dge, I can give them a hand, for free no less, got so many ideas it can be made into FO50 ROFL.

Actually, now that I think of it, why shouldn't they make the community of FO4 players help them?

There are plenty of DAMNED good creators out there.

There are plenty of DAMNED good creators out there.

Just because they are good, doesn't mean they now bat s#*! about game making, or what fits the game.

And they did hire modders.

If beth did the map based on their insights while making the game, it would be super.

Sorry but they suck at maps.

In FO they do, the TES maps are pretty decent.

But they use that game to base everything on, prolly not the most ingenious idea, but well.

As for the modders, true, but quite a few DO know about FO.

And are good.

I spoke of Cambragol, Vault24, if you had that mod, then you know that fella would've been one hell of an asset.

I mean, seriously, the vaults in FO4 are just... not vaulty...

And there are plenty of others.

Cambragol jumped to mind due to V24, GOODNESS what a Vault that was...

Imagine these implemented in a serious way: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39339/?

I would love to see FO5 deviate from this obsession with furthering the timeline. They need to set it shortly after the bombs fell in an area not massively destroyed, I believe Raoul set up Mexico for that really well.

But that is not fitting for open world game.

The problem is that there would be little humans left, to much rads, hardly anything to do.

A 10-50 years or so is okay imo.

It would be cool if the next game was set AS the bombs dropped. I'm not sure how this would work with the typical vault dweller theme that you usually play as though. I like the Glowing Sea, how completely jacked up it is with radiation and destruction. It would be cool if you could either get to see a bomb drop way off in the distance, or get there shortly after it dropped. This would be the perfect opportunity to get to play as a ghoul, then maybe do a time jump 200 years into the future where you're still a ghoul and you're living in the wasteland.

I would love to see FO5 deviate from this obsession with furthering the timeline. They need to set it shortly after the bombs fell in an area not massively destroyed, I believe Raoul set up Mexico for that really well.

But that is not fitting for open world game.

The problem is that there would be little humans left, to much rads, hardly anything to do.

A 10-50 years or so is okay imo.

I would consider 10-50 shortly after, although 50 would be a little much for what I'd want. Something that I would like to see and wish we had seen in F04 is a prewar individual being forced to do things that a normal person wouldn't do. We saw the female protagonist in FO4 go from 0-murder in 2.5 seconds like she was stepping into a warm bath. We got no in-game insight into how this may or may not have affected her, or the male for that matter as even though he's a war vet doesn't mean he was Jesse Ventura from Predator.