You have my ear, citizen

lgpmichael

I hate it when NPCs introduce themselves and tell you their names... every time you go to their shop and do a lot of business with them. I feel insulted, like they ought to remember me. I am their best customer.

I personally like the mod which means you DON'T know their name until you have talked to them at least once. However, it DOES sometimes show up a few bits of background scripting, where a character is NOT the same person you talked to before...

You know, whenever one of the legion says that to me for the 700th time, is it just me or do other people also mutter under their breaths a reply such as 'and you aren't having it back either', or 'I dont have your ear, its there on your head, I can see it!' or something... {:-)

*dies laughing* Honestly I never have! I just ignore them! I think this will make me laugh every time I hear that now. Kinda like how I go into fits of laughter every time I hear a car alarm now... Damn Dane Cook... he makes me look like a freak.

"You have my ear, citizen"

ingores and just keeps walking

or...

"You have my ear, citizen"

pulls sword out and kills

another guard comes

"Stop! You violated the law. Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit."

resists arrest

"Then pay with your blood!"

kills the guard

Omg, where is the variety?