⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Porting Request

Unlimitedrevolver

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac156/grindedstone/Synx/ScreenShot24.jpg

Kicking your butts isn't it...

me too

Hey bud,

------------------Nifscope Skinning That Poop------------------

1. click the view tab, it next to render, block list, show blocks in list (you switch a lot back an forth)

2. Now you see the whole ting, okay so block list, this is the window to the left, It has a collum, right in between name N Value

3. Adjust that to the left or right, Looking at the line in the block list named BShaderTextureSet, Adjust the collum so that every line ends with ... except the texture set line.

4. This makes it look like this

ISuf I didn't learn...

IICleanYorRoom...

IIIIIKillEverything...

BShaderTextureSet

5. The trick is now you can just scan down that whole list an pick out every texture set without thinking or having to work, bam bam bam, which some meshes have like 12

---------------Blender--------------

1. Forget it.

2. Dude I said forget it.

3. No seariously.

4. Just throw away everything you make with blender for the first 300 hours you use it (maybe more) Don't expect it to work, just focus on getting perspective.

5. Armor Export and Weapon export are different. Weapons are statics...

6. Proportional edit is very useful, so is knowing which verts to adjust linear an which direction an in what groups.

7. Ctrl S on a vert, set to active cursor, Ctrl S again on the vert you wana snap, snap to cursor

8. Boobs work best if the first move is a large proportional edit using the dome shape, later with a smaller proportional edit

9. Save pictures of the import/export settings, Save pictures of the material settings

10. If you are going to import a armor into Blender just to get one part of it, open it in nifscope first an delete the other stuff.

Edited by GrindedStone

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My eye edits aren't working with the egm/tris correctly, however there is a 100% better way to recreate the eye UVs exactly how I did them, entirely done in nifskope. Which would completely negate the need to make new egm/tri, and thus also negate any issues related to them. It would take 5mins to figure out the exact UV editor steps to them to be more or less the same UV as I had created, and then you just have to open up all the other nifs and go through them doing the same UV transforms.

I'll see if I can find the time to actually do that, and update that resource later today. better late than never.

Edited by Ghogiel

Oh yeah well I made a pink bling belt buckle :P

ha ha ha ha

Proof

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac156/grindedstone/Synx/ScreenShot25.jpg

Reverce Bump

Ghogiel Say

My eye edits aren't working with the egm/tris correctly, however there is a 100% better way to recreate the eye UVs exactly how I did them, entirely done in nifskope. Which would completely negate the need to make new egm/tri, and thus also negate any issues related to them. It would take 5mins to figure out the exact UV editor steps to them to be more or less the same UV as I had created, and then you just have to open up all the other nifs and go through them doing the same UV transforms.

I'll see if I can find the time to actually do that, and update that resource later today. better late than never.

Edited by GrindedStone

Oh yeah well I made a pink bling belt buckle :P

lol, pink belt.

It seems like you don't like Blender with what you said earlier. :laugh:

ISuf I didn't learn...

IICleanYorRoom...

IIIIIKillEverything...

BShaderTextureSet

Um... :sweat:

@Ghogiel, that would be great. :happy:

I haven't been reading any of the Blender tutorials, and since it's going to be monday tomorrow, I'll have even less time to learn stuff, yay! :sweat: :wallbash:

Edited by Unlimitedrevolver

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac156/grindedstone/NewVegas/ScreenShot47.jpg

Blender is great. Seariously Epic. It kicks your butt while you are learning, which can take years.

The body above is 2Pac4Eva's type 3 BB (bigger breasts) Actually this one in particular is the body from a french corset outfit. (not the body replacer)

Which is why the boobs look all, well, POW! they look pow, seariously. Gypsywear bikini, which there are better swimwears out there

I was going for trashy, an then cowboy jeans cut off with added alpha strings. Is trashy good?

I made the outfit once, but I threw it away, because I knew if I made it again it would be better.

I've been looking for a Male body, the texture seems to be hard to find in a large size.

The body above is 2Pac4Eva's type 3 BB (bigger breasts) Actually this one in particular is the body from a french corset outfit. (not the body replacer)

Which is why the boobs look all, well, POW! they look pow, seariously. Gypsywear bikini, which there are better swimwears out there

I was going for trashy, an then cowboy jeans cut off with added alpha strings. Is trashy good?

I made the outfit once, but I threw it away, because I knew if I made it again it would be better.

I've been looking for a Male body, the texture seems to be hard to find in a large size.

lol, your posts seem to be getting pretty random. :laugh:

Hay! LMFAO

Well you wanted to know about modding. I'm sure there's better folks to ask about it. I saw a guy that is dead set on replacing everything in the DC wasteland with prestine 1950 era assets. Another dude was cursin Maya an 3DSmax (LOL) I guess blenders not so bad... I just wrenched on that outfit for about 10 hours taking it from beta to near final, but that was 3 seperate models an one with a bullet proof vest added that I had to fit to type 3. It turned out great. At one point I thought since I'm making an armored version I should import some combat helmets an put em on the teddy bear's heads. LOL But I didn't yet... I don't really care about all that. Making models is all about learning an then using that, when it starts to pay off it's like bliss.

Edited by GrindedStone

Well you wanted to know about modding.

Yes, yes I did.

I'm sure there's better folks to ask about it.

Possibly, but you and the others in this topic have been very helpful. :happy:

Another dude was cursin Maya an 3DSmax (LOL) I guess blenders not so bad...

Maya looks like it has an easier gui than Blender though...

I just wrenched on that outfit for about 10 hours taking it from beta to near final, but that was 3 seperate models an one with a bullet proof vest added that I had to fit to type 3. It turned out great. At one point I thought since I'm making an armored version I should import some combat helmets an put em on the teddy bear's heads.

Lol, those teddy bear slippers would probably fly like pancakes if you put them up for download, I mean teddy bear slippers with combat helmets?? Who wouldn't? :smile:

Making models is all about learning an then using that, when it starts to pay off it's like bliss.

I see(at least I think I do), start off slow is what you're saying right?

Another dude was cursin Maya an 3DSmax (LOL) I guess blenders not so bad.

I have a lot to say about the insanity of Blender/Max/Maya. Plenty of cursing involved :laugh:

If you are a 3d artist, you will more quickly find the :wallbash: in blender, Max and Maya just hide it for a bit later on. :tongue: