⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Porting Request

Unlimitedrevolver

I want to make a mesh that is a roll of fancy toilet paper. For a weapon, you can chunk it at people BOOF! "BAH wad you do tat for" If we could do streamers, oh dang like a Tracer for a bullet, only it's the tail of the roll as it flies. You could do a big gun that shoots them, BOOF BOOF BOOF, Heck yeah that's what teh moo cow wants.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to make a mesh that is a roll of fancy toilet paper. For a weapon, you can chunk it at people BOOF! "BAH wad you do tat for" If we could do streamers, oh dang like a Tracer for a bullet, only it's the tail of the roll as it flies. You could do a big gun that shoots them, BOOF BOOF BOOF, Heck yeah that's what teh moo cow wants.

Lol, that would be funny, especially if the toilet paper stuck to them.

I found out about the tutorials on this site... I did not know we had them. :facepalm: :mellow: :wallbash:

For some reason they were in the article category and not in the forum. :confused:

Edited by Unlimitedrevolver

A few reasons.

1. Not many people knew about it. LMAO even less know about the new WIKI which doesn't have as much info yet

2. Dummies thought it was for requests, tech support, and anything they wanted to say. So modderators constantly had to move an edit the posts.

3. It was kind of clunky junky working it for the writers, but then a Wiki might as well be something from another planet.

4. There were seperate versions for each game, At the wiki you see one spot where you can surf for all 3, so maybe it's getting Nexus to run better by dropping junk.

I haven't seen the links for it up in a while, so I just http://fallout3nexus.com/articles

Edited by GrindedStone

A few reasons.

1. Not many people knew about it. LMAO even less know about the new WIKI which doesn't have as much info yet

2. Dummies thought it was for requests, tech support, and anything they wanted to say. So modderators constantly had to move an edit the posts.

3. It was kind of clunky junky working it for the writers, but then a Wiki might as well be something from another planet.

4. There were seperate versions for each game, At the wiki you see one spot where you can surf for all 3, so maybe it's getting Nexus to run better by dropping junk.

I guess the text needs to be bigger so everyone will know lol.

Then again, if you aren't serious enough about modding to find it, you probably don't need to.

I lol'd at your comment on the wiki. :biggrin:

I'm pretty sure that the pre-order pack was causing a random crash from it's design. It injects into the main .esm which has been known in the past to cause random issues. Though Dead Money an Honest Hearts are full of overridden forms which kind of cause the same problems, though in those cases I would think it would be limited to inside those DLC, where the Pre-order would effect the Mojave wasteland. This or moving thru the wasteland with the pipboy radio on. To which I'm just going to duplicate the problem over an over to see if it happends again to confirm that it was in-deed from the pre-order pack injected issue. This was a random crash while running down the road from goodsprings with the radio on Mojave radio. I'm pretty sure It's fixed but I'll still run thru there a few more times.

I'm pretty sure that the pre-order pack was causing a random crash from it's design. It injects into the main .esm which has been known in the past to cause random issues. Though Dead Money an Honest Hearts are full of overridden forms which kind of cause the same problems, though in those cases I would think it would be limited to inside those DLC, where the Pre-order would effect the Mojave wasteland. This or moving thru the wasteland with the pipboy radio on. To which I'm just going to duplicate the problem over an over to see if it happends again to confirm that it was in-deed from the pre-order pack injected issue. This was a random crash while running down the road from goodsprings with the radio on Mojave radio. I'm pretty sure It's fixed but I'll still run thru there a few more times.

I haven't had any crashes, though I had the RACE radio station running not the Mojave station.