ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Wires not passing through concrete anymore?

aariq

It's not just concrete.

I used to do passthroughs for wiring on some of the thinner walls by placing two connectors on the generator side of the wall, connecting them with a wire, then grabbing one of them, going around to the other side of the wall, and re-placing the connector immediately opposite the first one, allowing current to go through the wall from the one connector to the other.

I figure even someone with a piece of sharp metal and a rock can figure out how to punch a hole in a thin wall eventually.

Alas, that no longer works.

It's not just concrete.

I used to do passthroughs for wiring on some of the thinner walls by placing two connectors on the generator side of the wall, connecting them with a wire, then grabbing one of them, going around to the other side of the wall, and re-placing the connector immediately opposite the first one, allowing current to go through the wall from the one connector to the other.

I figure even someone with a piece of sharp metal and a rock can figure out how to punch a hole in a thin wall eventually.

Ok so did you actually go and try the place mat clipping trick or no?

It's not just concrete.

I'm not seeing how the floor mat clipping trick would help with wall mounted power connectors...?

It's not just concrete.

I'm not seeing how the floor mat clipping trick would help with wall mounted power connectors...?

I'm seeing that you completely missed the point of my post. Disregard :)

• 3 weeks later...