File upload size limit increased to 1Gb (1024Mb)

Dark0ne

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for doing this. I hated multi part downloads so whenever I'd need a big file I'd have to go hunt elsewhere for it. Felt like I was cheating on my spouse, heh. Plus, have you ever been to some of the less well known sites for mods? It's a nightmare landscape of dead links, incomplete files, outdated stuff that looks more like it was thrown up just to make the site look busy, on and on.

Appreciate the effort you continuously put forth to making these sites flow so smoothly.

Thanks for the donation to the community.

I love you guys for this...now I can pack all my stuff I'm currently working on into BSAs and upload one file only...

I love you guys for this...now I can pack all my stuff I'm currently working on into BSAs and upload one file only...

Oops Double Post!

Edited by Satanabusjones

That's really going to help the author of "Fallout Who New Vegas Edition". Not to mention other modification authors with large mods.

Thanks Robin for continuing to make things continually easier to use around here...its not like we weren't already addicted to these sites anyway!

LOL @ some of these posts, nobody ever "had" to go elsewhere to upload large mods. It could be done here as well as being done at other sites like Planet Elder Scrolls with their 25 MB per/file limit by using split archives or other methods...Robin even has a slick multi-part option that made it even easier to utilize.

And please do not stop using file mirrors by hosting your files just at the Nexus and nowhere else. It is always good to spread the mods out over several sites...if not just for mirror backups then do so for additional exposure. ;)

The Nexus has always excelled at being easy and efficient to use but please remember to also make use of other online hosting sites.

LHammonds

Edited by LHammonds