This bothers me more than it should -Squirels!

aegean77

We've "always known" about life adapting to extreme environments, think of extremophiles for one.
Which is why I am somewhat stunned we're looking at earth like planets for life.

Life in theory can exist anywhere: maybe we can find it on Jupiter, or some deserted moon.

For all we know, even Mercury can have some life form, using radiation and light to stay alive.

Or maybe simply it's heath.

Not saying there is life, just so you understand, merely saying life could just as well be on some planet where we would originally not expect life.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the 1950s movie concept of what radiation does to ants ( and probably where Beth got the idea from) check out the 1954 movie 'Them' :tongue:

Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047573/

As for squirrels. I'm surprised no one has made a mod to add them yet. Possibly large mutated squirrels using the mole rat as a base.

On Squirrels: Maybe the Fallout Squirrel Bits are some Pre-War food like Cram or Salisburry Steak and were conserved the same way, making them last hundreds of years until someone found the giant conserved squirrel meat stash, created as a national food reserve and sold it all over the wasteland. Or some Vault Tec experiment if Vault Dwellers could live of squirrels for 200 years :-D

On riding Ants: As the Mechanist will be in a DLC, we may get the Antagonizer from Fallout 3 too + Fire breathing rideable Ants^^

I wish Bethesda would do "horse armor" style DLCs again.

I would pay for a squirrel DLC. Especially if it had some squirrel armor.

I would pay for some ants as well. Big ones like in THEM & we need that sound they make in the movie. THEM style ant raids on the settlements would be cool.

We could do with some fish as well. Not the dead ones but maybe some undead ones.

Later