Do you have any friends?

Dwnldz

Of course I have friends. I just don't like talking to them.

Yeah, that's why we don't PM each other very much !

Of course I have friends. I just don't like talking to them.

Yeah, that's why we don't PM each other very much !

I know. I can't help that you people get in the way of my anti-social behavior. You know where I am when needed and all that quid pro quo. Isn't that all that really matters?

One night my friends were discussing what they would do for each other if they won the lottery , then one of them asked me what i would do and I told them "get other friends". Their still my friends , least I know their faithful.

Ooo! Now I am wondering about, what kind of friend I would be if I could be a neighbor, school, family, or close friend to everyone in my friends list.

If you just want a sidekick: Robin to Batman, a Minion to a Despicable me, an advisor to a computer mogul? That's a different kind of arrangement, I get 3 square meal, full health insurance coverage, full dental insurance coverage, full accident insurance coverage; including automobile, tractor driver, heavy equipment operator, a yacht drivers insurance, submarine driver, battleship driver, air craft carrier drivers insurance, airplane pilot insurance including a new parasail shute, and insurance for the little things like snow or water skiing, snowboarding, or skateboarding. When you get me banged up I want it specified that a gorgeous masseuse gives me all the necessary massage I need to recover my health 100% before we go on any new adventures.

I also will need a cash advance on the 11.2 million dollars US. a year you will be paying me to make sure you don't get your ass in a sling more often than Rocky the Squirrel. Known better as Rocket. I am Groot!

Mmmeh friends are overrated and not needed as long as there is the Internet. I could do just fine without them.

I think sometimes the things which pass for friends at times these days are. But that isn't what a friend is to me. I grew up int he 70s and the 80s before there was text messages. Before there was social media and twitter and instagram. I grew when you made a best friend in school and rode bikes all summer long with them. When you passed notes in class until the teach threatened to read one for the class. A best friend was one that argued with you but realized in half a day that is was stupid and ran for a hug as soon as they saw you the next day.

A friend was one that let you dye your hair the first time at their house and swore to all they loved that black looked just awesome on you. A friend was one that stopped whatever they were doing and came listened when they realized you were upset and they didn't tell everyone about it the next say or post it up on some website.

And friends are ones that even if you haven't seen them in along time show up at your Mother's funeral because they still love you and wouldn't be anywhere else.

So do you NEED friends? No I guess not. And I joked a bit here about my oft anti-social behavior. And no...you don't NEED them. But I have had some damn fine ones in my life and I consider myself lucky and better for it.

I thought we were all friends in Cyberspace?

We're ethereal in Cyberspace.

No boundries are between us here,

no material bodies exist either,

only our thoughts,

hopes,

and wishes.

Our video game dreams.

:woot:

If you've got some material wishes, you're in the wrong plane of existence. If you want money, power, or any of the other fun vices, "Seek a mentor, seek the MUSK! :teehee: