FORMAL WARNING

Sinepleam

"Sinepleam has received a formal warning. This user has now received 1 formal warnings. The warning was given for the following reason: "

I don't think so buddy. You don't issue me no f*#@ing formal warning. I ISSUE WARNINGS!

THIS IS MY FORMAL f*#@ING WARNING TO NEXSUCKS MODS! IF YOU DO NOT RETURN MY CHAT PRIVILAGES I WILL MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT, THIS IS ALREADY MY 400TH SO I HAVE NO ISSUE DOING THAT! DO YOU f*#@ING UNDERSTAND? I AM LIKE A GODDAMN HYDRA I WILL MAKE FOUR NEW ACCOUNTS FOR EVERY ONE YOU BAN SO f*#@ YOU!

Looks like this kiddie has anger management problems - I have already banned him for bragging about piracy in another post. The profanity would be enough, and making new accounts to bypass a ban is another reason we don't want self entitled jerks like this around. This guy gives gamers a bad reputation.

Some people just don't grow up.

It's not really original. I have seen it, and a lot of other variations on that theme a few times in the past. Kind of makes you wonder, If he really hates the site so much why does he keep coming back. My guess is his ego is bigger than his hat size. And we hurt his oh so special feelings by actually insisting he play by the rules everyone else does. :cool:

'I hate nexus so much I am going to make 400 accounts just to show you how much I hate Nexus.' If he had 400 accounts and they all got banned then he's a one man crime wave. That has to be some sort of record.

And I thought today was going to be dull. :laugh:

I have seen one very persistent bannee. Don't think they ever managed to top 100 let alone 4x's that much but they certainly seemed determined. Waste of so much energy, always makes me wonder what goes through someone's head when they do that kind of thing. I think if I ever crack that mystery I'll finally have the motivations behind villains like Team Rocket.

• 1 month later...

...that managed to get him banned enough times to NEED to make 400 accounts. It's quite amazing he's not locked up somewhere!

Sterling point, old fellow, me lad!! As for the Nexus I always thought that it smelled like fresh kittens. In looks it reminds me of butterflies mating. I always hear the sounds of a celestial chorus when I'm here. (Okay, maybe the celestial chorus is a bit over the top). In other words I enjoy my stay here far too much to risk a ban.

The Rabbit