Can someone please make a mod to stop getting wet indoors when it rains

Hynektnamet

Don't know if this is the right place for this (first time poster).

This just makes no sense to me. Why do i get wet inside a structure that clearly has no holes in the roof? I have also noticed that it happens if you are inside any of the shipping trailers as well, no rain comes through the roof but your character and the floor still get wet.

It's a bunch of material swaps as far as I saw. Can be easily changed, just.. tedious and with little gain. But hope someone has the patience to do this for you :)

Also, there's a wetness ini setting you could change that might alleviate this issue you have. Can't recall the name atm, but see if google can help.

This condition has been discussed a lot. Its a major head-tilt for everyone, but there is little that can be done until the GECK comes out. Something about re-classifying areas as interior cells, so they don't follow the pre-disposition of being exposed to the sky/weather. Just have to be patient, it bothers so many people that I am sure its high on the list of several modders to come up with a good fix ....when the Creation Kit is released.

Thank you for requesting this. I mean, obviously none of the hundreds of thousands of other players noticed this problem, so clearly potential modders need you to remind them to deal with this issue. Oh wait, none of that is true. Clearly if such a glaring issue could have been easily fixed, it would have been by now!

Why is it that so many (ENTITLED) people don't think or even bother doing the slightest research before posting?

I don't know if any else has noticed this or not, and it could be of some use to a modder. If it is raining, you can go into the Settlement House at Sommerville Place and it is dry inside, the sound effects of rain and thunder are also dulled...

I don't know if any else has noticed this or not, and it could be of some use to a modder. If it is raining, you can go into the Settlement House at Sommerville Place and it is dry inside, the sound effects of rain and thunder are also dulled...

If there's a loading screen between the outside and indoors there won't be rain clipping through the ceilings.