ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Realistic Bulletholes; instead of exploding heads for most weapons

Iamnotapirate

I would love to see a mod that makes it to when you kill people/ghouls and creatures with headshots using any (non-energy) pistol/rifle instead of their heads exploding in a terrifically cheesy gore-fest, that it instead gives an entry/exit wound with the head remaining fully attached.

Pretty much, the only weapons in the game that should decapitate/explodificate heads are shotguns, grenades, melee's, & .50 cal's. I haven't used energy weapons enough to know if they can decapitate, but they aren't my concern. Mainly just want what the title implies; Realistic Bulletholes.

Thanks so much to anyone who puts any amount of effort into this!thumbsup.gif

also i could see how automatic versions could spit off enough rounds to "explode" the head, but when I see my 10mm pistol blowin heads off like it was a shotgun....well...I just don't like my cheese that strong I guess.

I would love to see a mod that makes it to when you kill people/ghouls and creatures with headshots using any (non-energy) pistol/rifle instead of their heads exploding in a terrifically cheesy gore-fest, that it instead gives an entry/exit wound with the head remaining fully attached.

Pretty much, the only weapons in the game that should decapitate/explodificate heads are shotguns, grenades, melee's, & .50 cal's. I haven't used energy weapons enough to know if they can decapitate, but they aren't my concern. Mainly just want what the title implies; Realistic Bulletholes.

Thanks so much to anyone who puts any amount of effort into this!thumbsup.gif

As long as it doesn't apply to Bloody Mess then I second this idea cause that's kinda the point in bloody mess imo

When it comes to Bethesda, it's always like that, Skyrim, you can't even cut people arms/legs and the rest, only the head and that's rare as heck, plus it happens only if you do a special attack.

Then Fallout, you shoot the head with a pistol and it goes boom, the only guns that should do such things are explosive weapons, weapons with explosive ammo and big guns such as the Barrett M82, PTRD-41, Anti Material Rifle and perhaps guns such as the M60 and the MG42, but those would not be with the first hit, only after hitting it many times.

So +1 and if the person would be nice enough to make it for New Vegas and Fallout 3 too, that would be really appreciated.

I confess, when I first read this, I read "realistic buttholes"... heh

Whats worse though, is it didn't phase / shock me in the slightest, infact I was more surprised that I misread it. Lol. Sorry, I know this is off topic, but I found it funny / sad/ etc.

• 1 month later...

I confess, when I first read this, I read "realistic buttholes"... heh

Whats worse though, is it didn't phase / shock me in the slightest, infact I was more surprised that I misread it. Lol. Sorry, I know this is off topic, but I found it funny / sad/ etc.

HAHAHA! Ookay, attention anyone that may be working on the idea for this mod. STOP what you are doing and please, begin work on "Realistic Buttholes 1.0", please make it compatible with all major body mods, and everyone please give a BIG thanks to JuJooGuppy for improving so much upon my idea.

Seriously though, this made my day.

The over-the-top violence is the point for Fallout.You hear happy 50's music,and see commercials from the 50's with a typical american familiy,but then you go out and everything is a nuclear hellhole and gore-fest.

I don't know anything about Fallout 4's GECK,but it was easy in NV to disable head explosions (I think).The Entry and Exit wound may be harder to do though.

• 5 months later...