Your worst misheard lyrics

WolfySnackrib

Saw this Dovahkin teaser trailer that someone of my fellow swedes had knocked up a notch by making a misheard lyrics version. So when the dragonborn does his dragonshout it says "OSTKAKA!" - Cheesecake. Anyways that reminded me of some of my personal worst misheard lyrics, you know purely accidental when you can't quite make out what the hell it is that they're singing. Let's all share our craziest misheard lyrics, just for fun, boh-yah. Mine would have to be Down with the sickness, in which I still think it sounds like they sing:

Round my deep in my see you're lonely, broken a your servent ah, eeeh. - Will you give it to me?

It seems that's a matter of my you mo side is only changing, in me. - Will you give it to me?

The thing admire over mit fletchop, when suddenly changes, I aye needing changes.

Aoh there is no turning back now, you've woken up the demon, in me.

... ...

Bend this is the gift that has been given to me.

... ...

It seems that all that was good has died and mystic ey-eeeeh in me.

Will you give it to me.

It seems your head-outfit some trouble, in dealing with these changes. And then go with this changes.

... ...

Come on get down with the sickness, bend his head now, the love of me.

My understanding of this freaking song never seems to get much better. Great song however, even if I can't quite make it all out.

My brother was listening to some crappy screamo song, and the voice was so screechy it actually sounded like the lyrics were "Married Picasso". Weird song if that was the lyric.

I really like Fall of Troy, but their song Ex-Creations have had some pretty disgusting misinterpretations for it:

"Swallow the gun! Take a shot! Let it rot in your stomach!"

You can imagine what some people think they heard... :sick: (It is Post Hardcore, so this is rough vocals[screams])

(and ub3rman123, there is nothing wrong with some scream, as long as most of the bands songs have a deep meaning and clean vocals to go along with it :biggrin: )

Edited by tttttt

(and ub3rman123, there is nothing wrong with some scream, as long as most of the bands songs have a deep meaning and clean vocals to go along with it :biggrin: )

Oh, no, it's just the ones that sound like someone putting a cheese grater across their vocal cords I don't like.

Oh, no, it's just the ones that sound like someone putting a cheese grater across their vocal cords I don't like.

lol, true enough :tongue:

Sadly, I can't hear this song the same again without hearing these lyrics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2NlKBySA9Y

lol...wish the preview wasn't of that overly obese chick in part of it, but oh well...enjoy lol (a little NSFW I guess)

There's been quite a few death metal songs I've totally misheard...Kalmah's "Swamphell"...the chorus is "Swamp full of mist, icy embrace, nothing left of, sense of direction" I swear lol, sometimes it sounds like "Swamp full of "three letter word for your bottom", Icee (the drink) of "three letter word for bottom", nothing left of, sitting on a chair" XD....and lol, there's one part in it "Glory days have left behind"...I really thought he said "Your English sound like beehive" LOL, that was back before I had the "ear" for death metal though lol...but still

Edited by Illiad86