Nakedness in Skyrim

draconix

593 members have voted

1. 1. Nudity?

• Yay
    • Nay

Being disgusted by nudity is wrong.

It's natural, and it's not sick.

But it's not needed, and useless in games, except when it's done right. It wouldn't be of use in Skyrim, but if people want to mod it in, let them.

I'm not sickend and duisgusted by the actuall nudity.

Im sikened and disgusted by the fact that nudity mods are so popular and about 75% of mods are adult only.Are nudity and bikini mods the only thing people can come up with. I think a bit of creativity is needed here

Truly there are a lot of nude mods.

But the people can choose what they want to do, and we should be happy to have such talented people.

Hopefully in Skyrim, these guys will create more lore friendly mods. It gets a little annoying to see 3 featured files being bikini's or latex clothing...

And that's one thing I don't like too, there are a lot of female clothing mods, but not male. Since I play male characters I don't have a wide selection to choose from, which is a shame.

I must admit the people who make these adult mods do have some considerable skill, I am a moder and I do know how hard making armor and clothing can be sometimes.

But I think it's a shame that they are using their skills to make mods that only adult members can enjoy. Wouldn't it be better to make mods that all member can enjoy. I agree There are a huge range of female clothing mods, but what if I just want some new sets of lore friendly armor or some practical clothing?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't take skill to wizard up a revealing chest-piece for your ultra-sexy-BBB-sex elf, sex edition.

Sure, it's hard to make in a program. But anything's hard to make in a program. It just takes no imagination whatsoever to make yet another skimpy outfit for a generic sex-appeal character.

When I look for mods, BBB isn't the first thing I type in. Neither is the latest nude body replacer. Thus, it does get aggravating to know that when I'm looking for an appropriate outfit to go with my mage, or a decent quest mod, I'll be limited because the general interest of the community lies in things that..."entertain" in a different way.

I'm not going to be happy or thankful because if I ever need the best edition of Oblivi-cyber I can turn to TESNexus. I'll be thankful if an amazing mod creator makes a unique set of interesting armor, or brings a decent weapon to the table...moreso than I will ever be because my character has her..."upper body" pumped up so large that my screen needs v-sync to prevent crashing.

Does this mean I dislike our faithfully "sensual" mods out there? Absolutely not. Whatever people want to make will be made. This goes for nicer looking slaughterfish, more realistic textures, more immersive huds or bouncing butts for our PC.

I just think it's a shame potentially great mods are being sidelined so I can have pixel-intercourse.

I havent read all 80 comments yet, but i just wanted to say that i hate it when perverts ruin the game with their nude and sex mods.

If you ask me, it ruins the game. But that is just my opinion and it wont stop people making nude mods and getting horny over a bunch of tiny squares. If they want nude mods, I'm okay with tha, just dont accidently put it in a mod like with deadly reflex... I wonder what my face was like when i saw my guy had a dick...

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

I couldn't care less so I didn't vote, but I am curious about this 'immersion' thing and how it only ever seems to curiously cater to one ubiquitous element....

So I'm proposing a scat mod instead for some "realism" It'd be so realistic if a character actually pees or craps in his pants when he's about to kick the bucket :woot: or inconveniently has to dash to the riverbank (interupting his banging session with that girl with pointy ears and footballs on her chest ) amid a cacophony of splattering and rasps as the undercooked food/disease/infection kicks in... :teehee:

I'd love to see the gamers of today cope with pen and paper games ;)

Oh and remember! Everybody who's ever going to play Skyrim anywhere ever is reading this thread so your vote counts! :tongue:

It'd be so realistic if a character actually pees or craps in his pants when he's about to kick the bucket :woot: or inconveniently has to dash to the riverbank (interupting his banging session with that girl with pointy ears and footballs on her chest ) amid a cacophony of splattering and rasps as the undercooked food/disease/infection kicks in... :teehee:

Oh crap i feel sick after reading that...

I havent read all 80 comments yet, but i just wanted to say that i hate it when perverts ruin the game [...] I wonder what my face was like when i saw my guy had a dick...

If you didn't want your male character to have a penis, maybe you should have chosen a female character instead? I hear they don't have penises very often. Also, you probably should read a few of the other comments first, you probably would have found that this topic actually has more to do with nudity being in a game, and not sex, and no the two are not synonymous. And lastly, maybe your opinion is solid enough to take out that straw-man, but I think calling people who could appreciate nudity in the game "perverts" is a pretty broad stroke. Maybe it is "just your opinion," but maybe you should consider changing it. :whistling:

Edited by draconix

I dont care that you want me to change my opinion. I am just a little annoyed that i cant find good male medieval armour and clothing mods amongst all the anime and nude ones

I just hate it how people try to turn this game into something else. Why? because i cant find any lore-friendly mods amongst nude and anime.

Nuff said, now leave me be.

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler