GECK FOR FALLOUT 4

atm1089

The game really needs mod now tbh, i don't see any reason why console gamers would still be holding onto the game for the DLC as the base game has less replayability compared to Fallout:NV and Fallout 3.

Us PC gamers cant trade in our used games because of Steam, so mods are even more important as it will either make or break the game in the long run.

Hoping its released before the 10th and the next DLC.

Impatient much? This is fairly fast for DLC releases to begin with, usually you wait a year for expansions.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he game really needs mod now tbh, i don't see any reason why console gamers would still be holding onto the game for the DLC as the base game has less replayability compared to Fallout:NV and Fallout 3.

Just because it has less doesn't they can't hold to it for a long while.

Many still play it. And it the most played SP game on steam just because of the beta.

The game really needs mod now tbh, i don't see any reason why console gamers would still be holding onto the game for the DLC as the base game has less replayability compared to Fallout:NV and Fallout 3.

Us PC gamers cant trade in our used games because of Steam, so mods are even more important as it will either make or break the game in the long run.

Hoping its released before the 10th and the next DLC.

Impatient much? This is fairly fast for DLC releases to begin with, usually you wait a year for expansions.

That is not the case anymore. Sadly.

I hope FH gets delayed, add extra 2 hours or something. Or the next big one takes two full years. I want to see the F4 world builders in some hardcore action, like jungle setting, a china town, or underwater vault like bioshock.

Fallout 4 has a richer and more vibrant modding community than Skyrim pre-Creation Kit.

Modding without the Creation Kit feels like the Wild West to me...

There will probably be a lot of real simple stuff right after the release of the Creation Kit, and a steady flow of house mods and stuff. I wouldn't expect the real big overhauls and quest mods right away, as those take a good amount of time to make using the Creation Kit.

But Skyrim CK released 2 months after Skyrim released ..FO4 CK will be a good 6 months