What are you going to add to Skyrim?

DrakenGuard

Im thinking of replacing the Dragons with Mudcrabs so that there will be deadly Crabs flying about.

I am also guessing there will be a WAVE of Sexy, skimpy female elf mods or equivelent aswell cluttering the download catergories.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol well I think its to early to tell. You have to play it first to see what needs to be Added,Changed,Taken out. But I do have High Hopes For the Creation Kit I personally cant wait to experiment with the Radiant Story/ Radiant AI stuff :teehee: Edited by tony1892

Since beth have a tendancy for making clone NPC's that look stupid, proberbly fixing the NPC's faces, like have to with oblivion and Fo3/NV./

With Balrog, it is already part of Oblivion for Midas Spells.

I hope Skyrim says it is as moderble as it is believed to be.

E.g New creatures and such. Heck, a re-visit to Morrowind would be a likely choixe now the Argonians are in charge.

I would expect to see a lot of them near the Morrowind border as Border guards and such.

And a likely influx of Dark Elf refugees.

Yeah.. well I have a rather large back log of stuff in terms of meshes. I think I will finish my castle exteriors at some point, Move a few outfits over, and some of my personal collection... then I will work pretty much exclusively on creatures. I have a few old favs in mind. But things like wereboars/wolves, old favourites that didn't make this games release may return, but then dragons and hopefully other flying creatures will probably get my attention. I think I am nearly ready skill wise to tackle something epic.

More weapon variety. Spears, crossbows, throwing knives, etc... and Medium armor, along with the skills to go along with them. If someone makes that mod, I'll die a happy man.

I'll add some UI overhaul to make it less consolish. DarN will probably make that one. A fast travel system a la Oscuro too (aka, remove the initial map markers to force you to explore).

For the rest of the mods, it's hard to tell at this point considering I don't know what's in the game, and how things work.