Murdoch's News of the World Closes

Aurielius

I find it incredibly amusing how bloodthirsty those on the left get when they think there is blood in the water that has somehow related to anyone that is even remotly attached to Fox News. If this was a more liberal company you could hear a pin drop. I just hope non of them is standing over a extension cord outlet that's plugged in,. With the drool salivating from some of their mouths, They would probably electrocute themselves.

Quit trying to act like this isn't a big deal, read the news articles I posted.

This involves hacking into murder victims phones, bribing police, and even trying to convince the prime minster to stop investigations.

Its not a left wing company, News Corp as a whole donates massive amounts of money to right wing candidates.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it incredibly amusing how bloodthirsty those on the left get when they think there is blood in the water that has somehow related to anyone that is even remotly attached to Fox News. If this was a more liberal company you could hear a pin drop. I just hope non of them is standing over a extension cord outlet that's plugged in,. With the drool salivating from some of their mouths, They would probably electrocute themselves.

This involves hacking into murder victims phones, bribing police, and even trying to convince the prime minster to stop investigations.

Its not a left wing company, News Corp as a whole donates massive amounts of money to right wing candidates.

It isn't that it is a big deal. It is that the left isn't on it because it is. The left wouldn't care if it was Murdock steeling an orange. They would still come after him with everything that they had.

You've already acknowledged that other news services are doing the same thing, which bribing the police is one of those things.so we can take that off the table.

I never said it was left or right, but according to you it gives massive amounts to the right. How many duckies has it contributed to the left? Do you know?

My argument that the left would not be so keen one seeing his company branded if he weren't as successful stands. Look at Air America. Look at several left leaning news papers and magazines in the U.S. They are loosing their butts, but not because of do things underhanded. It's because their fare is so unsavory to their own readers.

This is the same way. People aren't as stupid as the pundits hope they are. The goose steppers will be drawn, drooling and slobbering to this, but the rest of the world sees it in the correct respective.

It isn't that it is a big deal. It is that the left isn't on it because it is. The left wouldn't care if it was Murdock steeling an orange. They would still come after him with everything that they had.

You've already acknowledged that other news services are doing the same thing, which bribing the police is one of those things.so we can take that off the table.

I never said it was left or right, but according to you it gives massive amounts to the right. How many duckies has it contributed to the left? Do you know?

My argument that the left would not be so keen one seeing his company branded if he weren't as successful stands. Look at Air America. Look at several left leaning news papers and magazines in the U.S. They are loosing their butts, but not because of do things underhanded. It's because their fare is so unsavory to their own readers.

This is the same way. People aren't as stupid as the pundits hope they are. The goose steppers will be drawn, drooling and slobbering to this, but the rest of the world sees it in the correct respective.

The left aren't making a big deal out of it because of fox news, they are making a big deal out of it because its a big deal.

Two rights don't make a wrong either, just because other news sources are doing it as well doesn't mean its OK.

That means all the news sources should be investigated.

Edited by marharth

The left aren't making a big deal out of it because of fox news,

Right. They are salivating over it and getting out their nooses as we speak. If this was Msnbc, you could hear crickets chirping. What about, what I've heard here about the left over there in England running from their attachments with Murdoch, when they were in power.

The left aren't making a big deal out of it because of fox news,

Right. They are salivating over it and getting out their nooses as we speak. If this was Msnbc, you could hear crickets chirping. What about, what I've heard here about the left over there in England running from their attachments with Murdoch, when they were in power.

You are correct that quite a few people on the left who used to love Murdoch are running away now.

Not sure what you mean about MSNBC

I'm not trying to make light of the allegations. I'm making light of the ridiculously transparent campaign that Labour, fronted by that Wallace & Gromit reject, Ed Milliband, are waging against News Corp and the massive hypocrisy of their comments after the past 12 years of New Labour's world of spin by trying to pin it all as some right-wing conspiracy between the Murdoch's and David Cameron. Lets not forget that it was Tony Blair and Labour who asked for Murdoch's help in selling an illegal war to the British and American public. It's simply come down to Labour trying to look like they're some innocent party when they've been making use of the Murdoch's for decades now.

It's pathetic. All the party's are wrong so all this finger pointing coming from the Labour back-bench just makes them look even more stupid.

I was at PMQ's a month ago and they are utterly pathetic. The house speaker had to tell the Labour back bench on many, many occasions to literally STFU, and they just came off like the witless, pathetic union-loving brats that everyone with half a brain thinks they are.

The problem we have over here is that News International supported the left wing Labour party for over 10 years and this hacking happened during their time in office, they knew about it and done nothing, why? Now the Labour party and their mouthpieces at the BBC and Guardian have suddenly developed collective amnesia when it comes to Labours time in office. It's also worth noting that the (left wing) Mirrors growing problems are barely being reported by the BBC and Guardian while not being mentioned at all by the hypocritical shysters in the Labour party.

The problem we have over here is that News International supported the left wing Labour party for over 10 years and this hacking happened during their time in office, they knew about it and done nothing, why? Now the Labour party and their mouthpieces at the BBC and Guardian have suddenly developed collective amnesia when it comes to Labours time in office. It's also worth noting that the (left wing) Mirrors growing problems are barely being reported by the BBC and Guardian while not being mentioned at all by the hypocritical shysters in the Labour party.

A political party was hypocritical, who could of guessed that?

This should be about the scandal, not about how politicians are corrupt and hypocritical. Every political party I know of is corrupt and hypocritical, that's nothing new.

This should be about the scandal, not about how politicians are corrupt and hypocritical. Every political party I know of is corrupt and hypocritical, that's nothing new.

It's the level of hypocrisy, honestly it's absolutely staggering. It was about the scandal until the left hijacked it and started petty point scoring, those on the right were hardly going to sit quiet while those on the left (who are at the centre of most of it) parade around pretending to be whiter than white. Only last week the Labour leader was attacking the PM for hiring an ex News International man with a shady past but that self same Labour leader also has an ex News International employee accused of wrong doing on his own staff.

It's the level of hypocrisy, honestly it's absolutely staggering. It was about the scandal until the left hijacked it and started petty point scoring, those on the right were hardly going to sit quiet while those on the left (who are at the centre of most of it) parade around pretending to be whiter than white. Only last week the Labour leader was attacking the PM for hiring an ex News International man with a shady past but that self same Labour leader also has an ex News International employee accused of wrong doing on his own staff.

Its not fair to blame the entirety of the left for that, it is mainly just the labour party.