Game crashes after loading save or creating new game.

Baumhaus5

After the latest Fallout 4 update (1.5.157) my game crashes every time i load up my game. I tried disabling all mods but still then my game crashes. When I try to make a new game or load up a save it crashes after loading. Before the update i had no problem with the game. Can someone help me here?

Do you happen to use any UI mods especially def_ui. If you are using def_ui you need to apply the 1.5 patch. Also read that Pleasant UI also causes the game to crash. I don't think there is a patch for that so it would just need to be deleted.

Do you happen to use any UI mods especially def_ui. If you are using def_ui you need to apply the 1.5 patch. Also read that Pleasant UI also causes the game to crash. I don't think there is a patch for that so it would just need to be deleted.

I'm having the crashing issue as well, but I have no custom UI mods. I've done the suggested "fix" by ensuring the esp, and esm files that are third-part have an asterisk (*) before them.. I ensure the plugins.txt is set to read-only, so the NMM doesn't override anything..

Can't play a saved game, can't create a new game...

Been having the same problem.

I Even deactivated all my mods and tried to make a new game but It wouldn't work.

Updating my graphics drivers now to see if that helps (Has been a couple weeks since I checked em), I'll see if that helps.

If it don't then I have no idea what the problem is.

After installing the DEF_UI Patch it worked again. Just gotta get rid of some performance issues but still thanks.

• 3 weeks later...