Possible US President Trump, what possible consequences?

Maharg67

The UN is one of the least credible, and least respected..... organizations on the planet. Also, they are one of the most corrupt. Saudi Arabia basically bought that leadership position, and a few other things as well, by threatening to withdraw their funding if they weren't treated the way THEY thought they should be. They even had some organization they support, whose name I can't remember just off-hand, taken OFF a list of terrorist organizations, and the UN folded on that too. (for the same reason.)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In their 1978 United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) Declaration on Race and Racial Prejudice (Article 1), the UN states, "All human beings belong to a single species and are descended from a common stock. They are born equal in dignity and rights and all form an integral part of humanity."

As far as i know US is part of the UN.

Racism is a crime.

You are unironically quoting UN on something?

The same UN that let the invaders massacre my country when we were fighting a defensive war by blocking us off and doing absolutely nothing?

The same UN that elected SAUDI ARABIA for the leadership of human rights council?

Are you out of your mind?

You may not like the UN, but that does not negate @pixelhate's comments. Discarding concepts because you do not like the messenger is the shortest route to ignorance.

But I am in a generous mood, so I will supply the same information which you so summarily dismissed from different sources. Maybe you will find one you like.

Genetically Speaking, Race Doesn't Exist In Humans

Race Is a Social Construct, Scientists Argue

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RACE (articles Capitalization)

Edited by RattleAndGrind

Perhaps it is the 'officiation' and 'bureaucracy' of it that keeps people within the lines. The UN's plans are long sighted and based on gradualism, so will naturally plan for 'fluctuations'.

However, I'm not convinced a land of 'primal law' is anymore attractive a prospect...

Gotta admit, It's a bit late I found out about this, but it's still vey shocking to me:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/us/politics/hillary-clinton-aliens.html?_r=0

"Hillary Clinton Gives U.F.O. Buffs Hope She Will Open the X-Files"

Seriously? It may sound a little harsh, but do these candidates see their own people as complete and hopeless idiots?...

You may not like the UN, but that does not negate @pixelhate's comments. Discarding concepts because you do not like the messenger is the shortest route to ignorance.

But I am in a generous mood, so I will supply the same information which you so summarily dismissed from different sources. Maybe you will find one you like.

Interesting read here, but I think "race" term got a bit overplayed in these articles. In common language it's usually used to very roughly describe individuals' origins, rather formally then genetically, which should be acceptable. But I think true point of these articles, which I completely agree with, would be that nationality doesn't exist, and it's a one true artificial, harmful social constuct IMHO.

Gotta admit, It's a bit late I found out about this, but it's still vey shocking to me:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/us/politics/hillary-clinton-aliens.html?_r=0

"Hillary Clinton Gives U.F.O. Buffs Hope She Will Open the X-Files"

Seriously? It may sound a little harsh, but do these candidates see their own people as complete and hopeless idiots?...

Interesting read here, but I think "race" term got a bit overplayed in these articles. In common language it's usually used to very roughly describe individuals' origins, rather formally then genetically, which should be acceptable. But I think true point of these articles, which I completely agree with, would be that nationality doesn't exist, and it's a one true artificial, harmful social constuct IMHO.

"Race" in these articles refers to the distinguishing of people based on the amount of melanin in their skin.

Nationality is the distinguishing of people based on the artificial boundaries drawn on a map.

Lets see what happens when Hilary is indicted. :smile:

And poof goes the dream. FBI has said no indictment.

Sorry dude ... I'm no Hillary fan but its looking inevitable she is going to be President.

Lets see what happens when Hilary is indicted. :smile:

And poof goes the dream. FBI has said no indictment.

Sorry dude ... I'm no Hillary fan but its looking inevitable she is going to be President.

Ironic how the right wing propaganda machine tried so hard to make Clinton seem like some criminal ready to be convicted for over a year. I feel bad for those people who spent endless hours keeping up to date on the smallest details into this investigation while chatting in their mind "Burn Hilary, burn!". Only to end up with such an anti-climatic finish for them as if they were reading some mystery novel where the villain of the story gets away.

Edited by colourwheel

They had a black (secretly muslim?) president and now they´re going for the female president. Nothing´s gonna change; agenda moves on as planned.

But the spanner is moving closer and closer to the works and like at the doctor´s office when you´re up for the needle, it´ll be over before you know it.

She IS a criminal, and she SHOULD be indicted, but, because she is rich, powerful, and has powerful friends, the FBI decided she had no "intent" to break laws, endanger national security, etc, etc, etc.

Clinton is not a criminal, at no point was the FBI ever even pursuing a case of intent of breaking the law. There was never enough evidence to pursue any indictment period, regardless of any political propaganda you swallow up religiously on Hilary's emails.

Even if they tried to pursue on the basis of gross negligence, not like anyone one involved wasn't already legally qualified to have any of the info being exchanged classified or not regardless if the lines being used were secure or not.
All 110 classified e-mails in the 52 e-mail chains all originated from the state department which was info being sent to Clinton. It appears at most these violations of gross negligence would only result in severe reprimanding if Clinton and her staff were still in office to begin with.
As well there is no historical precedented of conviction to weigh this situation to.
The violations alone are just not enough to prosecute on the grounds of gross negligence. Even if a case was pursued, it would mostly likely be focused on her staff and not Clinton herself.