Xanthys: Custom Voiced Skeletal Pyromancer Follower WiP Thread

PyroToaster

looks interesting and definitely different from other followers. I absolutely going to review that one when its done^^

Thank you for the kinda words! And Thats great to hear! Id be honored if you did! and Would definitelyhost your review when its done, I really enjoy your videos!

Thank you too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HALF ASSED UPDATE

New update announcement for Xanthys I designed a customizable Ai template for him. He can now sit next to you or idle close to you if your sitting down automatically he wont just for some reason sit at the opposite table your at , he can cast spells on you like firecloak if your about to die and literally stay constantly 5 feet by you if your health is low to help fight anyone near you then when your health is full he'll go back to picking his own fights, he'll sandbox automatically if your at crafting stations or sleeping, when you rent a room he'll tell you that hes going to guard it from enemies an like the badass mage that he is he plays a ritual spell animation and with effects teleports to any room you just rented and patrols your room with custom idle markers and the best part when your sneaking he'll automatically turn himself invisible so he doesn't attract any attention!! His AI has been completely overhauled so now I just have to make some final tweaks here an there and I think he'll be good, I accomplished all this without the use of scripts as well

HALF ASSED LIKE i SAID

• 2 weeks later...

This. Looks. SO. AWESOME. I've now read every page and I'm stoked! I really like his "human" form. It gives him an air of mystery. But his skeleton form looks wicked. XD Also, the less use of scripts the better - at least for me. My games have a ton of scripts and they don't get along nicely, even with a bashed patch. So...I like mods with less scripts, unless the mod is too awesome to live without. Which this one is looking like.

QUICK UPDATE: 5 BETA TESTERS WANTED

Hey all! I've been hard at work with overhauling the system I previously had with Xanthys's way of equipping armor which is much much more streamlined and soon Ill be undergoing beta testing phases. If you want in on testing out Xanthys in the coming week or 2 pm and we'll go from the there!
Requirements
-Stable load order
-Stable Game
-Have VERY minimal crashes

Edited by PyroToaster

• 5 weeks later...

I've been neglecting this thread because Ive been so involved with the production of Xanthys I have alot to say and show. Theres going to be a showcase once or twice a week showing you guyseverything He can do. If you want to figure this stuff out for yourself because there are spoilers I suggest waiting till the mods released! Release Date is October 31st! I have alot of tasty treats instore, please tell me what you guys think/ want to know about this follower!

Xanthys's AI

Xanthys's Core AI I feel is finally done. The best AI is the kind with a lot of If's and thats what xanthys is he is completely autonomous, he can cast spells automaticall and sandbox in certain conditions like if your shopping at a general store!

9edb2fd1ffa4d6647481c59b2d8329ef.gif

51d45604389a4f70f96ccd3a8519ab3c.png

Edited by PyroToaster

Custom Armor Patches? Yes!

I have managed to figured out how to implement custom armors to xanthys in a quicker way, so what does this mean for you? well... How about him

being able to put on witcher armor? With this discovery he is going to have custom armor patches so he to can wear it! The ones Ill be focusing on in the future are armor compilations such as; Immersive Armors, Warmonger Armory, and Armor Mashups!

71dd848a812d8da0852cf220aec1a896.png4afe95b087bd2b394149e9b14ba3738c.png

Edited by PyroToaster

Xanthian Barracks

The Dungeon where you find Xanthys is now in beta testing phase it is fully navmeshed with CUSTOM ENEMIES with a few scares and surpises for you, can you handle this dungeon? do you have what it takes to free Xanthys? Are you able to not soil yourself by the enemies you will encounter? If so, then get Ready to meet the most badass skeleton around....

fd6119cd77b223b73ff1916b8872d633.jpg

Edited by PyroToaster