⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Where will the next Fallout be?

jukehero461

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE the Brotherhood. Their attitude is so unlikeable, and they're so overrated.

the brotherhood is the main faction of fallout.

and i presume your favorite is the legion? the weakest group to be a main faction?

how does the NCR even take a week to destroy them? if the NCR destroyed Navarro, id think they'd have no trouble with some advanced tribals.

I hope Bethesda are starting a trend of the Brotherhood not being the main group.

I don't know if anyone has said it cause i'm too lazy to read through seven pages of stuff :P and I know there was a mod about it for fo3 but wouldn't it be cool if we were able to go to the region that contained the Institute? They talked so much about it in fo3 and made mention of it even in Vegas but we've never seen it but then again maybe there's not enough to it to make a whole game over. Ooooh though maybe we could go back further west to the area around California and Oregon where the original fallout 1 and fallout 2 started and continue the stories of the towns and factions there as they've been advanced over all these years, and determine what the fate of the region there would be...I think there are multiple possibilities there and would be pretty cool.

It would be fun to see what happened in other countries, what about asia, what about europe, africa australia etc west USA is about 2 or 3% of the world is it the only place where there is survivors ?

It could be a good idea to make multiple projects one is about california nevada etc, and there could be another showing what's going on far away.

So you want to play the same game forever, american 50's (and i love it that's not the question) again & again & again .......... if it's so this serie soon gonna be dead.

And you should know that the style af an era like 2077 50's revival we see in FO is worldwide like today, i'm european and we live exactly the same way as american people do, we like the same music, moovies, fashion, food, hi-tec stuffs etc...

So the game could take place in another country keeping its 50's mood.

It's like Resident Evil ( you like it or not that's neither the question) had to take place in Mansions and not in spain (RE4) or africa (RE5) we could have missed some major games .

Edited by MonsterMonkey

I agree with Ave, the whole fallout series is based of '50 america because that's what the books the games are based on were about. If you started going to other countries then it wouldn't have the same feel or even the same essence. There are still infinite possibilities to explore while staying in america and multiple regions that haven't been introduced in the game without resorting to leaving the american soil that could span over more years than possibly even Bethesda would be around for. :) The original genre is what made people fall in love with the series and its that original I think they should stick with.