Where will the next Fallout be?

jukehero461

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of Chicago, if for no other reason than that it's sort of close enough to lots of other factions and their centers of power - so you'll have the Midwest BoS in Chicago, Lyons' BoS from DC (interesting civil war potential there - 'good' BoS vs 'evil' BoS), Caesar's Legion from the south/southwest, maybe the Great Khans from the west (assuming the 'leave the Mojave' ending in NV is canon), and the 'Commonwealth' (of the android quest in FO3), which I always assumed was either in New England or Canada.

Other than Chicago I wouldn't mind playing a FO game set in Arizona - it's entirely plausible for the Legion to collapse after Caesar's death, so you have various Legion factions (with varying degrees of evilness), other newly-independent tribes previously kept under the Legion jackboot, the encroaching NCR imperialism from the west, and maybe even a new faction from the direction of the Gulf.

Edited by Tranquillus

Since Fallout is an American game, it will probably remain somewhere in the US or somewhere with a strong US presence, like Canada.

I would love to see a Fallout set in China, to see what happened there.

Actually in one point of the Fallout games (Wasteland or a canceled game) the character traveled to China from Russia.

Isn't it Ironic the true "Communists" (The USSR) Fight against China (the supposed Communists?)

The Minneapolis/St. Paul Area!

Imagine it: The Brotherhood has chosen to make the Twin Cities their new supreme HQ, since no one would bother to look there for anything important. YOU play as a young Enclave officer who has been drummed out and left for dead in nearby. Final boss/dungeon is located at the Mall of America, naturally.

I, for one, would play the s*** out of this game.

I'm all in for New Orleans with Neo Confederates acting as an NCR-esque order among the various tribes and wildlife of the Legion. Southern Fallout, it needs to happen!

There's a lot of rich culture there, it's near the ocean and Mexico, plus a lot of military bases moved down south during the fifties so that could prove interesting as well.