$10,000 For best mod. Are you entering?

youbetterwork

To be honest I'm not entirely sure. I guess I was expecting a quest mod or for those pylons to start spawning wave after wave of enemies. Nonetheless it looks interesting.

To be honest I'm not entirely sure. I guess I was expecting a quest mod or for those pylons to start spawning wave after wave of enemies. Nonetheless it looks interesting.

there is a quest, and the pylons are a minigame type of defend the structure as it warps in, it will have 10+ diff defense settings, and when it warps in it will spawn from a variety of diff ways to help you clear out the last of the bad guys. That was a alpha full functionality test :smile:

After successfully warping it in you cna scale it, store it, use it to spawn settlers and resources, use it to upgrade or degrade build limit, and use it to activate my entire AIO build menu at that settlement

there is a quest, and the pylons are a minigame type of defend the structure as it warps in, it will have 10+ diff defense settings, and when it warps in it will spawn from a variety of diff ways to help you clear out the last of the bad guys. That was a alpha full functionality test :smile:

After successfully warping it in you cna scale it, store it, use it to spawn settlers and resources, use it to upgrade or degrade build limit, and use it to activate my entire AIO build menu at that settlement

Another question I've been wondering the more I saw your progression on the mod. From the first screenshots and video's, I thought it was a mod mainly focused on elements from Borderlands. (Explaining the name) When you started adding the screenshots from the pylons, I was kinda confused until finding out it was from Starcraft.

Thus my question, does this mod combine them? Or are they like two different 'sections'? I'm not sure exactly how to ask my question, haha. Maybe you'll understand what I mean though?...

Another question I've been wondering the more I saw your progression on the mod. From the first screenshots and video's, I thought it was a mod mainly focused on elements from Borderlands. (Explaining the name) When you started adding the screenshots from the pylons, I was kinda confused until finding out it was from Starcraft.

Thus my question, does this mod combine them? Or are they like two different 'sections'? I'm not sure exactly how to ask my question, haha. Maybe you'll understand what I mean though?...

It's just a grab bag of fun