File Front archiving in progress

Dark0ne

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #38139410. #38139465, #38139860 are all replies on the same post.

bootrocket wrote: This may not be the right place to mention this, but is this file-rescuing business causing Nexus site errors -- like avatars and monikers failing to display, and the inability to link to chat or forums -- or is it just me? I'm away from home using an antiquated Macintosh laptop.
Dark0ne wrote: Not that I know of?
bootrocket wrote: Got it. Must be this laptop. Thanks.

OK, I checked my iMac and my PC and it appears to be a Safari thing. Doesn't happen on other websites, just Nexus. I don't get icon photos or member names, and it seems to have started at about the same time as the archiving, but I don't know if that's the problem. Just an FYI, but thanks for the archiving all the same. Oh, and I can't log into Chat or Forums either. Cheers. Edited by bootrocket

Quick question, what if a user who had uploaded files at filefront, wishes now for the same files to be removed from nexus. Is that possible?

Certainly this is great work, but is this the reason image loading and sometimes mod downloading (Skyrim) is getting slow as hell? Like at 20KB/sec?