File Front archiving in progress

Dark0ne

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #38049505. #38072205 is also a reply to the same post.

David2014 wrote: Get them Morrowind mods please! :)
TelvanniFrostmane wrote: I second that!!! Actually I think my old Quarra Clan mod is still there lol

I imagine most Morrowind mods have been archived to Morrowind Modding History by now, but it definitely wouldn't hurt to check.

It would be awesome if you can get your hands on some of the ship mods for Star Trek Legacy as well. Theyre were some really great ship mods on file front for that game.

I played StarTrek Armada and Armada2 with all those filefront mods - games that, just like Skyrim ,were kept alive because of a great modding community.. Thanks for saving a part of my past and thanks again for the respect you pay for all those great modders.

It's truly wonderful to see you, and this site as a result, still so dedicated to your core "mission" serving as a mod file repository for gamers and as a conduit for the artistic expression of countless modders. The experience the modders gain making the mods is invaluable to them - career building for some surely in many ways.

Taking on FileFront's files and integrating them is a major act of dedication and kindness. I had to become a contributing member when reading of your efforts. Thank you!

This may not be the right place to mention this, but is this file-rescuing business causing Nexus site errors -- like avatars and monikers failing to display, and the inability to link to chat or forums -- or is it just me? I'm away from home using an antiquated Macintosh laptop.

In response to post #38139410.

bootrocket wrote: This may not be the right place to mention this, but is this file-rescuing business causing Nexus site errors -- like avatars and monikers failing to display, and the inability to link to chat or forums -- or is it just me? I'm away from home using an antiquated Macintosh laptop.

Not that I know of?