Important

Dark0ne

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, ok i got it....how about...a post apocalyptic theme in the snow wastelands!

sure...it sounds like a mad max clone but hey!, it would be quite interesting, snow buggys, and NO SPACESHIPS DAMMIT, umm..., erm....you get the idea.

I agree. Since no one wants Medievil, I'll have to go with Fallout Tactics-esque setting. In the snow, caused by nuclear winter. Of course, I have on question: Can I cause the Nuclear Winter? And then the story begins as each character is waking up in the morning, but as if nothing of the old snow arena had ever existed....Things have always been this way, post-apocolyptic.

The whole point of the snow arena is that it's far out and crazy and you can do anything. having snow from a nuclear winter simply fulfils the minimum requirment to call it the snow arena while it's being used as somthing else. I love the Mad Max movies, I only met one other person who didn't and I kicked his @ss! how dare he? but what is it going to be like? riding around in trucks and trowing snowballs at other snow trucks? I think the snow arena needs to come to a end, it's played out, it should just be a winter season thing we do each year, then it's locked and a new one the next christmas. If anyone noticed nobody was posting here for like 20 or 30 pages into the snow arena. It got lame, it was cool before but now everyone is like, this isn't fun and I don't like this and that.... think about it, everyone is asking for more solidness (not a word) If enuff people want it to end, or when that comes, sombody email me and I'll join in for the end.

Well, I think that we should start an RPG thread loosly based on the world created (not starships, and nuclear war and such) but some of the other stories that this world contained. And then participate in that world (sans Mad Gods and My Realm and such).

Look the snowarena was ment to throw snowballs... It holded out 3 pages... Thank god some us came up with some fantastic ideas or there wouldnt have been a snow arena anymore...

AS I already said, the Snow Arena is just a name... That's it... The Snow-part is long gone. If someone here wishes to build a battleship you cantdeny him that because that person may find that fun. Thats what the snowarena is about. Having fun... You may not enjoy what I enjoy but thats the same for me... We all have our tastes and we all need to accept them and let everyone have his fun and his own story...

And we cant make an RPG of the snow arena because an RPG is bounded to rules... The snow arena isnt and that is what we find so fun about it. We can come up with the most fantastic thing and no one can tell you it is against the rules cause there arent any.

True, I Snow Arena was meant to be devoid of any sembelance of rules. And a RPG wouldn't work anyways. I just hope Peregrine or whoever ends the current scenario soon, so we can start on a new one. This Universe has grown old and grey. A new one needs to be born.

'Rabbit troop forever!'