The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Chaosmaker takes out a spud gun locked and loaded with snow and blows it in shinJiOh's face and has i nice cup of hot cocoa.

*He looks around for anybody else who pulls out a spoon*

• 2 weeks later...

Somewhere in the virgin plains of Antartica stands a strong builded man dressed in black with a long black leather vest. On his back he carries a katana. He looks around and sees nothing but white plains and mumples something like '...bloody...cold...fleet....ship....'. Then he realises he is not where he should be, he should be at the bridge of a Titan-warship or at the command of the Novosibirsk. He decides to worry about later on and heads down the plains to what he hopes north.. He sets up the collar of his vest as a mere protection against the chilly wind.

He keeps wondering what has happend during his absence and if the war ended or is raging like it never raged before, at least if he is in the right world or dimension... Something has changed... He feels it. He strolls trough the snow and starts wondering what he is really looking for, a ship? Or perhaps an old ally... That's right, the Red Nation had no allies left, those they had were destroyed or betrayed them... 'Cursed war' he mumples now that he remembers the Great Wars.

He wonders and keeps on walking to hold him warm. He hopes he will soon find any sign where he is, or any contact...

*sneak*

*sneak*

*sneak*

-Ha!

*Jumps out from behind a snowpile*

-You won't get a contract! You will get a snowball in your face!

*throws the snowball right in to Pack Rat's face*

- Oh yea! oh yea! I got you!

:innocent:

*Runs like hell*

:D

A lone Malchik clone left over from the wars of yesteryear runs across the scene and disappears into a puff of ether.

Malchik, back in the warmth of Hell, laughs at the cold blighters running around outside.

He goes back to sleep for another millennium.

Aleksei, or Nickolajev, removes any snow which is still stuck on his face with one move of his hand. He grabs the hilt of his blade and looks around how this strange character which 'attacked' him tries to break the world record fastrunning in hope to escape any counter-move he might make.

As he see how the man runs he pulls up one eyebrown. 'Funny...', he mumples. He decides not to pay much more attention to what seems to be the local fool or child in that matter and heads on to the north. He hopes to find any cottage soon cause the cold is freezing his little toe and he begins to worry he might catch a cold...

He had a strange feeling not soon after, as if someone or something entered the realm, someone familiar... 'Hmm, at least someone is alive...', he thinks while continuing his road to something.

Chaos bumps into a strange lookin man and has a what seemed to be a ten hour descusion on what happened in the last millennium. He then picks up a handfull of snow and throw's it in Aleksei's face and then run's like hell seeing the sweet sword he has.

*sneak*

*sneak*

*sneak*

*trip*

"Splatch"

- poo! Damn snow!

Removes the snow from his face.

And then realise the big bad katana guy looking down on him.

- Eh...

- Eh...

*Takes some snow and throw it in the guys face*

- What the f*ck... They are supposed to scream and hold theyr face and such, they allways do that in the movies...

He suddenly realise the position he is in, swallows and tries to burry himself in the snow. I't don't work so well, and the Katana-guy is still looking at him...

Aleksei sighs after getting the first snowball in the face. He is getting nervous, a wet face in this cold cannot be good for any man's health. He removes the remaining snow, seeying the local fool falling in front of him.

Aleksei is concerned something may have happend to the character, only to get smacked in the face by a second snowball. He slowly moves his hand over his face out of anger, removing any snow once more. He throws the snow away by moving his arm away as fast as possible, leaving an irritated face behind.

He grabs the hilt of the sword, removes it from it's sheath, lets the sword turn gracefully in his hand and plants the blade in the snow just beside his attackers face whom now at his turn was less interested in throwing snowballs at Aleksei.

Aleksei kneels down and looks into the characters eyes.

Say, you dont happen to know where I might find a cottage or cage for all I care where I may hide for the cold? You see, I dont like to be sick. I have commanded fleets, killed thousands of Cultists, traitors and escaped exploding planets so the last thing I want right now is to get sick

He stands up again and removes the sword from the snow and puts it safely away in it's sheath again. Then he offers his hand to the character to pull him up...

A helping hand, you may say.

Malchik not realising the ether portal was still open. realising this Sogenda takes action slowly creeps into his lair, notices his slumber and then slits malchiks throat from eer 2 eer thus trapping his soul forever in my amulet of lost souls. :lol: