The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Somewhere, and Everywhere:

Indestructable! How dare that mortal do that! Peregrine thought with considerable outrage. He hadn't fought multiple wars, destroyed entire systems just to let worthless mortal set himself up as a new dictator.

Fortunately, the solution was simple. Peregrine simply dropped a mile-radius anti-snowball onto it. While not destroyed, the castle was completely removed from the universe, buried forever.

Me:

My Castle!!!

Me:

Peregrine you scum!

*ZAP*

Former me, now, a pile of coal:

Remind me to never mess with the Gods... Even if they are scums!

*ZAP*

Former pile of coal, now, a "burning" pile of coal:

Ok... Ok... Take it coal! I mean, cool! You don't have to burn me... Wait... It's snow everywhere...

*Throws snow at myself*

Former burning pile of coal, now, an ordinary pile of coal:

What the hell shall I do now? I don't want to be a pile of coal!!! Heeeeeeeeelp!!!

The drunken Malchik clone offers the buried hatchet the chance to turn into anything it wants to be (except rich) with a spell of defragging. The clone then slowly fades into the world of frozen pizzas. Accidentally knocking one over they collapse one after the other following the Domino Pizza effect.

With that he vanishes totally before the arbiters of lousy jokes catch up with him.

Digging though the snow, Adras finds a piece of coal. *Just my luck!* And then he wipes himself because there is nothing but snow around (FYI: Snow doesnt make very good toilet paper) and feels a sharp pain as the coal suddenly becomes a hatchet! "OWOWOWOWOW!" He runs around holding his buttox looking for a Flintstones Band-Aid.