The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

I guess we agree.

*Chaos starts a fire and starts dancing to the recently released tune of "There Goes Gilberts Firey Blimp." Patent Pending :D

Enter Raven (The Watcher who has remained quite for the time being.)

Getting bored watching all the dancing and stuff she decides to get things started again

so first she throws a perfectly shaped snowball at Chaos hitting him right in the face to get his attention.

Then as she ducks behind a hill for cover she resurrects alberth's 5th Legion of the Bunneh, squad PinkPie and declares:

"The path of the righteous woman is beset on all sides by the inequities of the

selfish and the tyranny of evil snowmen. Blessed is she who, for sheer amusment, shepherds the bunnehs through the

snow arena, for she is truly her bunnehs' keeper and the finder

of lost bunnehs. And I will strike down upon thee with great

snowballs and furious ice storms those who attempt to freeze and destroy

my bunnehs. And you will know my name is the Raven when I throw my

snowballs at you."

She then pulls out her trusty smowmarang and throws it at adras who is still too shocked by the bunnehs to react.

OOC: Whats a Bunneh?

"Not again and I just washed these clothes."

Chaos takes out the AutoIggloo 5000 and pushes the button out of nowwhere pops a Iggloo for him and Adras to hide in. He takes out a Extra Snowzooka for Adras.

<ooc: mama always said a bunneh was a soft furry animal with lucky feet>

As Raven watched the two hide in the shelter, the bunnehs did what they di best and were exponetially increasing their ranks.

'well', Raven thought to herself, 'If they just want to huddle inside I guess i could at least make it warmer for them'

At this point raven order the bunnehs to start preparing the infamous yellow slushballs of warmth.

When this was complete the bunneh army unleashed a barage of yellow slushballs turning the igloo at first yellow and then into slush.

Adras accepted the Snowzooka then watched as the igloo started melting with small spots of yellow. He pulled out the Temper-Glass-o-Matic and set it to 'Large Igloo' and pressed start. It took a moment, but a large igloo suddenly popped out next to the melting one. He grabbed the AutoIgloo 5000 and told Chaos to come. He opened the airlock with voice activation and unlocked it with a key that (after he shut the airlock with Chaos safely inside) locked the door again and went inside Adras' boot, where no mortal could ever hope to keep their hand after the thing the shoe inside bit it (Kinda like the snail in the nose). After that, he went to the bar that came with the igloo and had some chicken wings and a soda. He was happy that no heat or cold could break the igloo.