The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Apparently, being a god doesn't include reading, for Ninja never killed Slyther, just banished him from the Snow Arena. Gods may not be able to be killed, but anyone can banish a god.

Ninja sits in his Ninja Fortress of Doom and Cookies but Mostly Doom waiting for Freddy to make his move.

Well, why did you attack me? I never anhiliated your character until you attacked my main just now. And my char can't be simply banished, because he is the King of Gods of his dimension. That's why I wanted to make firecrabs attacking. But not Slyther himself. He's like the weight of a tank. More than a tank, so he can't be staggered or trampled. A normal God can be banished, but the King of Gods can't. He's above all Gods. That's why I asked to attack other chars I made other than him.

With Ninja's death, Slyther leaves the arena, and takes care of things in his world...

But Ninja will be resurrected later on when whatever happens, which I'm sure he's probably gonna do something in the next post....

Oh my. I've missed a few things, haven't I?

Freddy, having watched all of the events unfold, decided to attack Ninja in his Fortress. He used a flute (his piccolo having been destroyed by Ninja) to summon the Rockmobile. He then headed in the direction of the imposing Fortress, dead-set on destroying Ninja once and for all. Which was, of course, highly unlikely, but one can dream.

Hi, just thought I'd try my luck here. Bob, you have free reign. Go des------<Freddy runs over Bob> He'll be okay. <Tosses a snow hammer at Bob> ((I'm.....okay))

"OOO! A new playmate! I shall have much fun with this one, I think," Ninja said with anticipation as newt entered in the Snow Arena. He grinned evilly as he pushed

a button on his Ninja Control Panel to bring up his Ninja Control Panel. After thinking about what he should do for several minutes, Ninja came up with a wondrous

idea and pushed the button on his chair to conjure up a giant snowstorm. Within the next several posts, the Snow Arena will begin being covered in a thick layer of

s-------eginning with this pos------------e and everything will be fl--------------------ite scour---------------------! Run while y--------------------------med by th--------------------------

de--

Moderator edit:

Don't hold a key down to make a point, it screws up the forum display.

Buddah

Bob, despite his recent increase in parenthasese, goes through the snow. For once, he is glad he is a ghost. He decides to start a little snow fortress. Newt, however, has the advantage of being a salamander. He therefore melts any snow that comes close enough. Deciding Ninja needs a lesson, he melts a snow cave, going straight under ninja's defenses. Bob soon gives up on the snow fort, and tries to use his parenthasese to bash into ninja's fortress.

• 2 weeks later...

The decrepit Old One blinks... begins to recognize the shapes that emerge through his snow blindness. 'Ahhh. So this is where they have all got to' , he thinks to himself. And knows, immediately, what must be done.

Slowly, slowly... so as not to attract the attention of the others... he pulls from out his camouflage parka THE WEAPON. Borrowed many decades ago from the wise cat, Felix. When life was in black and white.

The Old One brandishes the Portable Hole, DDD gauge. He frizbees it into the centre of the arena. And strives to contain his shaking mirth, anticipating what will happen next....

What happens next is quite unexpected, really. This 'Old One' suddenly gazes upon the face of madness, terror strikes him as no other. For there can only be one Great Old One, and this impostor is not Him. His mind snaps; his grip on reality dissolves. He is left standing in the snow, a gibbering mess. Paranoia floods his newly opened mind until he cannot trust even himself. Fear wraps itself around his heart until the very things he once loved are now frightful. Doubt is cast upon his thoughts until the most basic of objects now seem foreign and eldritch. This 'Old One', this madman, sees a fleeting glimpse of something in the snow and runs in terror, screaming about imminent death, attacking anything standing before him.

... but Ninja's rant was cut off as the puck, from a slap shot by Marcus, lodged in his gob. Staggering, clutching his face, fighting for breath, Ninja staggered towards his imminent demise: the Portable Hole , DDD gauge.

The Old One fought to keep from wetting himself as the mirth consumed him. Nothing worse than wet mukluks when the temperature is below freezing. Unless, of course, it is disappearing down a Portable Hole, DDD gauge, in mid rant....

... but Ninja's rant was cut off as the puck, from a slap shot by Marcus, lodged in his gob. Staggering, clutching his face, fighting for breath, Ninja staggered towards his imminent demise: the Portable Hole , DDD gauge.

The Old One fought to keep from wetting himself as the mirth consumed him. Nothing worse than wet mukluks when the temperature is below freezing. Unless, of course, it is disappearing down a Portable Hole, DDD gauge, in mid rant....

OOC: Yeah...um...do you know what narration is? I was narrating. The character, Ninja, is safe in his fortress. Also, it wasn't Ninja who broke you, that was the Great Old One, Himself, Cthulhu. You chose a bad name; no one can take Cthulhu's name.

IC: Unfortunately for chesto, his hallucinations are just that: hallucinations.