The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

So we are back at it, well i believe in nukes and antonkr believes in nukes, so then i throw 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000trillion nukes at antonkr, and Calliton. Since he now believes in nukes :verymad: , even if he didn't i still would have thrown them at him, because believing is arelevant when you have 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000trillion nukes coming at you at 10 time the speed of sound :verymad:

• 2 weeks later...

Takes a giant snow football, then throwing it at calliton and to them who dares post after me ! (Using my style of banning people in "Ban For Fun".) With pictures that is !

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6iX00OoqJz0/SZFBEBCsMqI/AAAAAAAAF4w/bJgxMopQIuA/s400/Giant%20snow%20football.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The epic ice ball hits my crotch and creates a chain reaction so epicly large that it killls everyone instantly, also the epic crotch ice ball gets stuck in time do to the epicness, also kills all new opponents as they walk in instantly >:( >:( >:( .

it corrupted space and time :biggrin:

If the epic crotch ice ball got frozen in time, then it did not corrupt space and time but space and time corrupted it. So virtually it would have killed me (a new opponent) if it were not stuck in time. XD so consider me potentially damned. *Has an automatic icicle rifle* Well... Calliton did throw the initial ice ball, though if I shot Thor. I might do even more damage to space and time... Meh *shoots them both*

The Black Ninja realized he made a mistake if he shot us both, it would create a epic black hole and it would suck us all in.

He did anyways and we all get sucked in and we find out that we are in a alternative universe that when it rains donuts fall and really wacky stuff happens that can't be explained, we realize that we are in another arena also but the snow is greenish colour and the sky is yellow, you get the idea.

I ignored the others, and begun crafting my own snow money to be used on snow arena.

And I raised a billion of billion of billion of billion of billion of billion of billion snow soldier to make myself to make a snow army.

http://www.blackfive.net/photos/uncategorized/2009/02/16/bagram_hires_090215a2927m156a.jpg

There's a lot more than that.