The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Ok then i grab my NINJA CLONE GUN and fires 1000 ninja's at calliton, they match callitons moves each and every time. even teleports :biggrin: :verymad: .

After 5 years of fighting, you still have no idea that on the 'edge' of universe I've created great machine that can destroy all snow in the whole universe, and the only way to stop it is this - you have to find out the name of my planet by 25 of August - the letters are - u,o,i,r,c,s,r - if you don't, the universe will be cleansed forever!

I create a sun using a machine made from snow (weird), then I melt the snow arena, and transform it into a . . . TROPICAL PARADISE.

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/features/hardware/crysis_directx/crysis6.jpg

(wow, crysis)

Means no snow, that means total victory for me. You can't do anything about it !!!

(evil laughter)

I create a sun using a machine made from snow (weird), then I melt the snow arena, and transform it into a . . . TROPICAL PARADISE.

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/features/hardware/crysis_directx/crysis6.jpg

(wow, crysis)

Means no snow, that means total victory for me. You can't do anything about it !!!

(evil laughter)

I remembered when I've played crysis, there was a lab that freezes completely, if you hit someone in there they will just break into pieces, I won - I used this lab as my hideout and when it started to freeze like that I've launched machine that create snow, and slowly I turned snow arena back as it should be.

I remembered when I've played crysis, there was a lab that freezes completely, if you hit someone in there they will just break into pieces, I won - I used this lab as my hideout and when it started to freeze like that I've launched machine that create snow, and slowly I turned snow arena back as it should be.
NOOOOO !!!!!!!

My victory . . . my PARADISE !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

(hmph, going back to my tropical home at Indonesia, wait I'm already am !)