The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Haha, I just watched that film yesterday.

As the steak hits my head, a hole is created in the center from the impact on my iHelmet which I just put on as I saw the airborne meat. (the i stands for immortal :P)

*jumps on the steak, causing it to slide across the ice towards versimir the witcher, knocking him off his feet, falling face-first into the sliding steak*

*jumps off the steak just before it hits an ice wall, sending it sliding back into versimir. Now I don't have to get him a present >:) *

*Vesemir, in a daze, notices the steak approaching his face at a notable speed. he opens his mouth wider than any hippo ever would, and swallows the the steak whole.*

-thanks, martin. but this DIDN'T count as a Christmas present.

*Vesemir, then proceeds to summon the lich king and his endless armies of undead, his main-man, arthas, and his lieutenants, 'Anubarak and Chuck norris.*

when the summoning was complete, he noticed something weird:

http://www.maximumpc.com/files/u46190/prince-arthas-lich-king-Christmas.jpg they, too, were touched by the season.

arthas showed vesemir a picture of northrend, their homeland, before,during,and after christmas:

http://www.up.iranblog.com/images/bts4mxooqrv5w3fritgg.jpg

the undead proceeded to sing beloved Carols in awful tones. as in: "WHRINZALZ KHEFFZ , WHRINZALZ KHEFFZ , WHRINZALZ WHAA ZE KHEP" and so forth.

Edited by vesemir the witcher

Lol when you mentioned the food rain scene the first image that popped up in my head is this. Image in the spoiler because its too big.

http://ve3dmedia.ign.com/images/04/99/49959_orig.jpg

Omeletter catches the cheeseburger falling and eats it. Now that tastes so good, I should open my own shop that sells them and the pizzas!

Edited by Omeletter

While this is happening, a mysterious army is brewing.

You do not know what type of army it is.

It is In a place no one can find.

Just you wait...

I WILL RULE WITH MY SECRET ROBOT ARMY THAT I AM MAKING JUST OFF THE INTERSTATE 79 AT THE 2nd EXIT PAST THE ROUNDABOUT IN DEGRAVE STREET, UNDER THE CAR PARK FOR MCREARY'S LAUNDROMAT!!! YOU CAN GET IN BY PRESSING THE HIDDEN SWITCH AROUND THE BACK OF THE WASHER THAT IS ALWAYS BROKEN!

Edited by CommanderCrazy

alas, here comes HM where i use X5 from black ops, to turn all that snow into ash.. oh and its a nuclear snow biodestructive weapon!

Joke's on you thor. I snuck onto the battlefield and used an unbreakable enchantment to make the snow unmeltable the night before this battle began. ;D

Hmm ... Perhaps I should have mentioned that I also made the snow mostly immune to anything that is aimed at directly destroying it with that enchantment?

Edited by theabyss

*looking down upon the battle from the afterlife* hehe... Yes I did.

*detonates several tons of Dynamite hidden underneath commandercrazy's robot factory*

Edited by theabyss

The factory's Titanium-Aluminium with a bit of Iron simply shrugs off the explosion.

I then proceed to launch about 10,000 of my robot force out who start destroying every living thing around (Including you Ves)

Leaked design pic in here...

Keep on going. You might find it... Eventually.

ARCHIVED FILE NUMBER 6A - 01

ACCESS DENIED

TO ATTEMPT HACK, CLICK HERE

DENIED

DENIED

DENIED

DENIED

DENIED

DENIED

DENIED

DENIED

DENIED

GRANTED, ARCHIVED FILE 6A - 01 ACCESSED ON UNKNOWN TERMINAL 2

http://www.crymod.com/uploads/mediapool/bsg/centurion_2.jpg

And there's still more in production.

But you should all know exactly where my base is. I did tell you all, plain and clear. :confused:

Edited by CommanderCrazy