The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

*Acrid growing worried of retaliation fires a standard ice shard missle at Marxist Bastards Army oblierating a good portion but still many remained on course for Mojlnir's fortress*

*Acrid then builds a fortified ice gate to serve as a deterant from any that would attack our nuclear missle base in Acrid fortess*

*Acrid then goes up into his tower to find diplomat stuck in the snow floor. and damage everywhere, Acrid summons Ice Shades to rebuild the tower and imprison diplomat and any that come in or near his domain.*

*Acrid stands by waiting for diplomat to wake up bu tfears he may be dead.*

*Acrid then sends out Ice Shade hunters to find Bozone and capture him for a proper execution at Acrids Fortess.*

*Finally Acrid declares a cold-war on Marxist male without a father*

*As Mojlnir paces, he grins as muzzle flashes dot the horizon*

"Marxist is running into harassing fire, excellent, I must remember to send Acrid a bottle of vodka in thanks" muses the pompous general to himself.

*Turning too quickly, Mojlnir slips and falls on his butt, bruising his tailbone and ego*

*Jumping to his feet, Mojlnir looks around sheepishly and heads down to the gun batteries to nit-pick his gunners grammatical skills*

*Frosty, the trusty second, seeing that his boss had slipped, decides to take it upon himself to salt the walkways and battlements*

"I saw my gramps do this back when I was a kid and it snowed, so this must help" says the misguided second.

*Unbeknownst to Mojlnir, his fortress is now slowly sustaining ever increasing damage...*

Roland relizing the flaw in putting the notice on the tree so he flew to each fortress posting his notice:

Mercenarys for Hire will work for the highest pay

will switch sides for more pay(or just for the hell of it)

For more information contact roland through the telepath

spell attached to this notice.

*As a leaflet flutters past his face, Mojlnir is jolted from his concentration on a really witty remark about his chief gunners use of the word 'is'*

*He stoops and picks it up*

"Mercenary for hire....hmmmmm" muses Mojlnir "this guy could come in handy. Now for this telepathy thing?"

*Shrugs shoulders and decides to try yelling*

"Hey Roland!! You there?!"

*Acrid becomes increasingly paranoid of the Marxist male without a father and summons Ice phantoms with the ability to alter form, he orders them "Take my glorious form and that of the dark one so the assassins that would come for me would kill you instead and seeing the dark one will scare them away!"

*Acrid then loads his Frostmus (frosty version of the french famus assalt rifle) and hides deep with in his dungen building a natural imunity to mustard gas and target practicing on Marxist male without a father ice statues.

*Ice shades man all non-atutomated snow bolt machine guns

Is this the telepath link attached to the notice? Anyway, would you care to join my little army for, say 100,000 sno-dollars? You would be free to come and go as you please from the fortress, have access to all weapons and defensive systems, as well as bunk space for you troops and unlimited access to the private bloodbank on level 4. Plus, I have a cool secret hand shake and you get a commemorative cap too.

What do you say?

Sure i accept

ooc:copy this and post it on the thread though

*above is super-secret terms of Vamp_Roland/Mojlnir pact...determined through telepathy*

*Turning to his new-found compatriot, Mojlnir appraises the mercenary...and likes what he sees*

"What do you think of our defensive positions Roland? Have you any suggestions?"

No now suggestions. But i and my mercenaries will be glad to serve you here.

Mojlnir looks around after hearing the word mercenaries. but he see nothing then he sees that behide where roland is standing the snow falls straight down at some places and curves at others. Further examination shows that the curves form human forms.