The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

*Acrid appears again before Mojlnir*

*HAHAHA!!! FOOL?! silly man, I am far smarter than you! look at Acrid being thrown away! HAHAHAHA!!! You see I have so many decoys, but the the message remains the same, here, I'll do it for you*

*Acrid sends the order, the nuke fire’s, on the horizon t\a massive cloud rises and everything that was Peregrines fortress is destroyed the fallout increases another two feet, we are now waist deep in water *

*Sighing audibly to himself, and miserable from being alone and with no one to talk to, Ancalagon pulls a small item from his pocket.

'So it has come to this, well, I suppose it's a good thing I have this strange Cricket Ball with me. To pass the time I think I will hit it with this cricket bat made of snow'

*He notices that inscribed upon the ball are the words to a song that is so beautiful that if someone were to market it they would buy the whole world with the money the brought in. Also inscribed upon the ball is the word 'Krikket'

'Did I just hear a thousand people go 'WHOOP"?'

*spinning around Ancalagon comes face to face with five white robots (convenientaly made of snow) Reacting in self defense he tosses up the strange cricket ball and takes a mighty swing at it with the snow bat, fully unaware of the consequences of his actions...

*Acrid finds Peregrine still dazed from the beating the ice shades gave him*

*Oh, sorry about that, and I kind of desroyed your kingdom, uh.. it was a nuke, now there is 4 feet of water everywhere.

*Acrid wonders why a knight was just flunge at him, "oh well he thinks" and bite into obsidianknights neck to feed.

The melted snow freezes as one of the invisable vampires cast a spell. The ice freezes everyone in it but before it freezes the vampires the take flight (still invisable) keeping them from being trapped to. Roland pulls the innocent woman out of the ice then takes flight with the rest of the vamps to acrid fortress.