The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

an old man is stumbling around, mumbling strange things. he is on Emour and has stopped in front of Shin's fortress unknowingly.

He screams at the top of his lungs into the base:

Hulloooooo....is anybo...bo...dy hoooome? I am thristy, no water, no food, I am cold- Hulllllllloooooooooo?

Deep Space....

Rudy sends a radio signal to the intact space fleet that did not get a chance to attack Peregrines Fleet. the message is encrypted and tells the current location of the drifting planet.

Soon the enormous fleet touches down on the frozen planet, huge slabs are pulled aside revealing a deep cavern underneath, but only long enough for the fleet to pass through.

*The slabs slam together closing off the cavern to the cold outside.

*Rudy once again is under command of the snowmen. But now he has a combined force. The snowmen will never no the fate of their ten comrades, they have been told that Rudy alone survived.

Soon Rudy will make his first move, a massive frontal assault on the planet Emour

Ooc> This is getting weird... I dont mind that you people join in the story but try to keep it fun for the others...

Andromeda system; Prague

"Peregrine is here..."

"I know..."

"Shall we continu?"

"Yes... Peregrine made a mistake by getting this close to Prague... Contact the Novosibirsk..."

The Novosibirsk was constructed for several purposes... Fortress, dock and long range scanner... Altough Peregrine thought he was unnoticed, the Novosibirsk picked them up from the moment they entered the Andromeda-system.

Cloacked the "Hydra" moved herself behind Peregrines troops. Prague launched a small fleet of crusaders. As a decoy purpose only... The crusaders moved near Peregrines fleet but made sure they stayed out of fire range. Peregrines ships locked their weapons on to the crusaders. The moment the "Hydra" was waiting for...The flagship of the Red Navy uncloacked and opened fire towards the ships... Unfortanatly for Peregrines troops they were locked on the crusaders but who remained out of fire range as they were ordered. Most of the ships came fireballs from the first rounds. Those who survived tried to turn around and to move away... but it was too late... The "Hydra" was too close and to big to avoid... None of Peregrines ship survived resulting all the data of Prague was destroyed with the ship...

BCG Longbow:

As the the last of the scout ships died, Peregrine studied the data their lives had bought. Their crews had more than earned their place in heaven, transmiting the critical intelligence data until the end, not a single one abandoning their duties to run. And now he had the data he needed to plan the attack. The presence of the massive battleship was a threat, but the scans his scouts had managed to get indicated that his fleet should be able to win. But perhaps there was a way to improve those odds....

Malchik, without help, has finally mastered the technique of producing his elasticated rubber. The fires of hell burn brightly as he instigates the second part of the plan. The material has to be stretched so thinly that it does not show on any radar. Invisible and all-but impervious to anything it will protect any one or anything that can hide behind it. Sadly there is enough only to cover one large ship.

"Shin, we can protect one player only in this bloodbath. Who so you suggest it should be?"

From out of the Horse's Head nebula he calls his own star fleet, so far uninvolved and neutral. They have big red crosses on the side with the words Medical Supplies printed in Japanese, Serbo-Coat, Elvish and English.

Malchik wonders if he should have put it in American too.

He contacts the bridge of the mother ship.

"Get those regenerators fixed up. There is too much death. It is time we acted to prevent it continuing. There's enough room in hyperspace for all. Annihilate aggressors!"

The fleet moves slowly deciding where they can be best placed to help.

Phew! Malchik leaves Hell for Leather (Alabama), his latest fetish. There must be time for a bit of fun before he needs to get serious again.

Andromeda system; Prague

"Is it possible to destroy Prague?"

"You mean like Earth and Mars? No..."

Most of our constructions are underground witch has made this moon a very strong base... The only way to destroy it would be from the inside but it is imposible to get to the core... The center of the planet contains up to 12.000 degrees... That's also the reason why we had to be carefull so we did not went to deep.."

"How would Peregrine be able to destroy us then?"

"Easy... He has to face us... This time there is no backway... We can only be defeated face to face."

"But he wont dare this, cause of our godships..."

"No... there is only one way to disable the godships..."

"Really?"

"Yes it's rather easy... Peace... When there is Peace, they will stop fighting..."

ooc>Rudy...the time of gods is not over..because you cant kill a god!!!

Sorry for not posting in five minutes shin, my school started on monday;I leave at 6:15 AM and i dont get out until 2:15 PM US eastern time....

Oh, and are anyone else's posts (not in this forum) not counting towards their total post amount? i've posted at least six times, and it hasnt risen at all.... :ranting: :veryangry: :angry2: :angry2: :veryangry: :ranting:

Oh, well...back on topic.

Slaiv speaks to Shin:

"Well, I decided to leave Peregrine's army because it sucked. I was being all serious and sh*t, and then I realized something....I wanted to have fun in these forums. You, Malchik, and Ancalagon looked like you were having a great time. You were being serious yet entertaining (such as Malchik's flubber, or Ancalagon's cookies that he still has yet to find).. This appealed to me. So I decided to remove the alliance with Peregrine and go hang with Ancalagon (and help find who stole the cookies), but he refused me.... I'm here because he said that I could only receive redemption by meeting you and obeying your orders..So.....Now I'm here. Is that what you were looking for?"

Edited by Slaiv

A ship sets out from the drifting planet, its mission is to salvage the universe icer from the remains of earth.

As it aproaches where the once beutiful planet used to be the pilot spots something...it is drawn into the cargo bay by the ships tracter beam. he he.

The pilot walked into the cargohold- low and behold it was the univerce icer!

"Rudy will be proud-Man I hope this gets me a promotion."

Later the ship reaches the drifting planet

Rudy says: exellent, now we have an infinant amount of snow.

"Fire snow towards Peregrines fleet."

Sir, I am rigging an aimer to that thing. We will remotly fire it afterwards.

"Excellent" says rudy.

later....

"Prepare to fire" rudy yells "ON THREE...ONE....-Three"

A huge flow of billowing snow shot from the icer, flying through the universe.

In the control room the view of Peregrines fleet turned sudenly white as the flow reached him.

The ships were nstantly swamped and tumbling through space uncontrolably.

The universe icer was turned off*

"excellent" Rudy says, "that will postpone the attack for....a while"

OOC> SLaiv the reason post count does not in crease is because underneath the title Snow Arena it says posts here do not increase your post count.... if that is so why does my profile say i've made the most amount of posts in snow arena.

*Shin turns to look at Slaiv "So you join us for your own benefit, you seek redemption by serving me, just so you can get into purgatory, i can not help you....

Go to hell and take all your ships with you, literally and go see Malchik, undoubtedly he needs more grog so take this to him,

*Hands 6 crates of The best Wine SHin could find, Malchik will know how much i send him... you drink one drop and ur a dead man, now go i'm re-dead so even i can go see malchik but my people need me here

Great.... I even get kicked out of life. Well, it's off to Hell I go.

Hell

"Yo, anyone around here named Malchik? Cuz' I got a sh*tload o' grog for him, courtesy of Shinjioh...I'm also s'posed to report to you, so I can go to purgatory...."

OOC>shin, im not going for "personal gain," being evil just sucked....and where else is there to go?

Armiena comes out of her stasis with a slight headache. SHe takes a few seconds to get her bearings, then quickly issues orders.

"Set a course for the Hailey Comet. We have work to do there."

The Hailey Comet Base is still intact, and the AI has done a wonderful job of managing the base. Through the ships that have been built there, Armiena's fleet is more than doubled.

When they arrive, they modify the drone ships there with Peregrine's technologies, and man the ships with officers cloned during their absence.

"So. What base should we blow up now?"

Armiena decides to join Peregrine at the outer reaches of Prague.