The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

OOC> i really wish new people that came here reda the last few pages before posting, i chose now to remind everybody the whole solar system that earth was in was DESTROYED, as in no more, as in would new people to the snow arena stop making it magically reappear... thx

*Shin sends a message to ancalagon.. "Hey ancalagon, Mojlnir got here ok, but hasnt said a word since arrival, i know abnout Slaiv and why u sent him here, i could not fathom the self-conciousness and could not trust him either i sent him to to the mad scientist, otherwise known as lord Malchik. I believe that is where the fun lies, if any at all...

spaking of fun, wanna join us? it's keg night..."

Malchik, experimenting with unsual positions in Leather (Alabama) wonders who is trying to get him to drink alcohol through the ear.

He untwists and finds himself facing Slaiv.

"Redemption? That's not really possible mate. Why don't you bake a batch of new cookies and take them to Anacalagon as a peace offering? You can also have this whip, I've finished with it. They do some very good specials here - Beef Wellington 'put the boot in', whipped tart with cream and - "

Malchik realises he is talking to one still at school.

"Perhaps this is not the place for you just yet. You might be better off as a mailman. Your fetish seems to be about post. But..."

Malchik feels the kid deserves a break.

"Okay, thank Shin for the booze and give him this can of air freshner. There is something rotten in the state of - anyway he'll know what it's for. Then return to me and I may have further duties for you. If you are successful you can rise through the ranks of my order - The Shadowstrike - and become Head Honcho. Or you can stay a mailman. Now, go!"

He commands his fleet to clone itself and float off in all directions.

Haley Comet; 0500: Wrath of treachery

As Armiena was ready to meet Peregrine at the frontlines at Prague, the first ship moved out of the gate of the base... Armiena watches from her ship how the first fleet prepares to move out.

"Good, send the others trough..."

More and more ships now leave the gate but not more than 12 ships left the gate as all of a sudden several ships are hit by a missile salvo...

"What the hell!!!! What's going on?"

"We are under attack! It's the Pegasus-fleet! The Red Navy is overrunning us!"

"Order the comet to defend our departure! Warn Peregrine of our attack!"

But it was too late... The fleet was waiting for the madman and his puppets to be divided... Peregrine was too far away to call for aid... Peregrine would never know of the battle at the comet...

As more and more ships leave the gate, they get shot off.

"Dont go out of the gate!"

But it was hopeless...

The Pegasus-fleet was one of the last remainings of Earth II and was determined to have Peregrine paid for what he had done... Before Mars was destroyed they knew of Armienas betrayl and decided that they would concentrate on Armiena and leave Peregrine for Prague...

Juggernauts and Titans were bombarding everything out of the comet as she was soon beginning to implode. Armienas fleet was doomed... Wether they would leave the gate and be shot to million pieces by the Titans or explode with the comet.

Armiena just left her ship and was standing in the doorway as a torpedo planted itself in the docks... A chainreaction was the result and every ship that was still in the docks exploded, one by one...

Armiena was knocked against the wall and was unconsious...

The survivors inside the comet brought her to one of the escape pods... But it was too late... As from the moment they layed Armiena in the pod an explosion killed all those who were outside the pod. The two men who brought her into the pod were perforated by debruis and dropped dead at her side.

Altough the pod was launched only Armiena survived...

Soon after that the comet and all what once belonged to the traitor Armiena was vaporised in the treachery she commited...

She had betrayed the Red Nation and kept laughing them in their faces as she found herself "untouchable". Peregrine would never know that his last puppet was as good as thrown out of the war and now stood alone against the overwhelming Red Navy who wanted justice for Peregrines crimes...

Uhh...I don't know why people keep saying I'm selfish and self-centered and such, just because I left Peregrine to have fun.....I'm really not trying to be :huh:.....

Anyway:

"Alrighty then Malchik, off to Shin it is."

On the way to Shin:

"Why does everyone hate me?"

At Shin:

"Sir, delivery from Malchik. It's a can of air freshener, Sir... Delievered safe and sound!"

It's sad how one of Peregrine's top generals can become a sleazy lowlife who works as a postman [and now addresses others as Sir, instead of being it himself.]

OOC> it is, but work faster lowly peon :P

*an air freshener, ooh just as i wanted mmmmmmmm citrus.

*Take these things to the mad scientist, they're flubber ingredients, plus a new element i found.. Shinjoium it's extreemely electro magnetic and i would like to see if that Malchik, can make flubber an even better defense.

But before you do that, we're all getting drunk and going to kareoke at the bar, join us if you will, the peanuts are free.....

OOC>BTW Pack Rat was that a power post or did obsidian knight tell you to kill him

BCG Longbow:

As the reports came in from one of Peregrine's scouts, the drink he had been holding fell to the floor. "NO!" It was too early! The battle wasn't supposed to happen yet! As he watched Armiena's fleet die, his carefully made plans shattered as completely as the glass. But there just might be a chance to salvage all this.... if he moved fast. He quickly glanced over the backup plan, then gave the orders to his fleet.

Prague: 14 Hours Later

Pack Rat's fleet passed the review platform in perfect parade formation. Such power, he thought to himself. Peregrine's fleet will die under the hammer of Pegasus fleets. And with Armiena's fleet scattered or destroyed, the war was looking much better for him...

Outside his window, the 20 battleships, armor shiny and unmarked despite their recent battle, were preparing to make their pass for the crowds. But as he watched the massive ships start moving, a tiny point of light caught his attention. He turned to the Navy officer sitting beside him. "What's that?" he whispered, pointing to the point. The officer checked his notes, then replied. "Just a wrecked freighter, sir. We found it floating out here. It'll make a nice target for the weapons demonstration, so we left it here." As the officer answered, an odd feeling began bothering Pack Rat. "Well blow it up now. I want to see the firepower of our glorious fleet, and I'm sure the crowd would as well." The officer spoke a few words into the comm system hidden in his uniform, then turned back to Pack Rat. "The order is given, sir."

On board the Pegasus, the captain addressed his crew. "You heard the boss, they want a show. All guns, prepare to fire on my mark." On the flagship's screen, the freighter's icon turned bright red and targeting data appered next to it. Once all weapons reported ready, he gave the order. "FI-"

But his order came too late. As the first pulse of targeting scans hit the "wreck", its Peregrinist commander lunged for a button. While the battleships prepared a perfect unified strike, the wreck's fusion reactor came up to full power. As the Pegasus' captain spoke the first part of his "fire" order, the wreck's own systems came to life. A stasis field surrounded the ship, catching the entire Pegasus squadron and a good part of Pack Rat's other ships inside. But the change of plans had forced them to activate in a flawed position, and Pack Rat escaped along with many of his other ships.

Inside the field, time stopped completely. Unlike the field that had protected Peregrine's fleet, this one had no reason to be shut off. And with its generator sitting safely inside the field, no attack could remove it. Everything inside was completely frozen and cut off from the universe.

BCG Longbow:

The success of his latest plan gave Peregrine new hope. As he began giving the new attack orders, only one problem remained in his mind. His fleet could easily destroy Pack Rat's forces at Prague, but if Pack Rat escaped.... But would Pack Rat's ego allow him to abandon Prague for the safety of numbes at Emour?

As you have not answered my request and offer, I see no choice but to attack you on Emour shin. i may not be able to harm the planet but there are other ways. I give you one more chance to accept an alliance against our common enemy.

Reply ASAP

*The message is beemed to shin

The weapon doors are opened again and the universe icer is aimed on Peregrines attacking fleet.

*a forcefull flow of snow and ice shot from the icer at super speed.

Moments later the flow slams into the longbow, sending it tumbling through space.

*The universe icer is turned off after a few more ships are swamped

I urge an alliance between us shin, as i have demonstrated I can not damage peregrines forces, but I can delay them. Together we have a chance

*the new meesage is sent

Yeah, shin, I'll come....Just lemme take care of the legions of undead/ghost people following me..

"Oy! You there! Tell everyone to go back to the stasis field [mine, not Peregrine's] in space and wait for me to send word. Oh, and while you're at it, start rebuilding our fleet. You're undead, so you don't get tired and you work 9 times faster than anyone else! Go!"

Uhmm...okay....so how do I get to this karaoke bar?????

"Hey, does anyone know how to get to the bar?"

"Yeah, you take a left at......."

10 minutes later:

"....then take the middle fork in the interstate and get off at Exit 237,011. You can't miss it."

"Right......"

Slaiv wanders off aimlessly in the direction of the bar, hoping to get there....

and he does!

"Howdy, all! Uh.....Can I have some peanuts and uh.... a couple o' Manhattans?"

BCG Longbow:

The battlecruisers easily return to formation, their shields barely damaged by the icer's attack. But the annoyance must be repaid... his plans can not be delayed to give MDRud216 his full wrath, but there are other ways to hurt him....

Peregrine gave a new attack plan for two ships, then the fleet made its jump to hyperspace.

Universe Icer:

"ENEMY CONTACT!"

The officer's scream echoed through the icer's massive control room. Finally, he overcame shock enough to make a more complete report.

"Fighters, and lots of them. Came out of nowhere!"

As he said this, a swarm of red dots appeared on the main screen. MDRud216 studied the situation a bit, then gave his orders.

"Activate shields and point defense. We'll crush them easily."

The officer pressed a few buttons, then gave him a look of horror.

"We don't have any defenses, sir! They should be here, but they never got repaired! We're dead!"

MDRud216 never heard the last part, as he was already out the door and on his way to the escape pod. Without waiting to be fighter target practice, he immediately ejected from the icer. As his pod floated through space, he had an excellent view of the icer's death.

The swarm of fighters finally reached attack range. Each ship launched a pair of heavy anti-snow bombs, targeted on the icer's core. As bomb after bomb smashed deep into the hull and detonated, the icer began to break apart. Suddenly a bright light began to glow inside, then a massive fireball shattered the icer, sending 100ft sections flying in all directions. The fighter swarm scattered, chasing down and destroying all the debris with their lasers. Then, their target destroyed beyond any possible repair, they returned to the now decloaked carriers waiting for them nearby. But this last part was impossible to see through the tears now blurring MDRud216's vision.

As the two carriers escaped into hyperspace, the full consequence of his mistake finally hit him. His godlike powers had been mere delusion, and he had made an enemy of the only people who could save him. As he waited for the rest of his fleet to pick him up, he contemplated the anti-snow pistol in his hands. Perhaps it would be best to end it all now....