Borderlands 2 confirmed!

Jeux

i once saw a screen shot of the early borderlands, and it was when its graphics were gunna be top notch instead of cell shaded. it was insane. part of me wants to see this version of borderlands, however the cell shaded cartooney graphics and style of borderlands made the game soo special.

im not saying i want real graphics for boderlands 2, id almost hate to see it (still buy it though lol) i just wish i could go into an alternate timeline to see it lol

what about full customizable characters? instead of a bunch of Bricks running around, youd choose the Tank and make him your own. maybe have armor? weapon mods are the thing i REALLY want to see.

i want more enemies where you NEED a team to win. somewhat like Crawmerax (spelling?) but not quite as impossible. i only beat that cause someone had hacked weapons (Ps3 version, hence it being hacked) maybe have some non essential non story oriented areas where you need X amount of players to enter or something (like i saw in Little Big Planet) more of a push on coop. but these areas would give more loot or XP or just a hell of a lot of fun.

i liked the areans they had, but with very little reward (no XP and often times crappy weapons) they were useless, had some fun when i had a friend to play with but useless solo. if they want to do stuff like that, they need to have unique (but not Overpowered) items as prizes.

i honestly still have the last DLC to play. i started it but i was burned out on Borderlands...ill go back someday. i started a play through with a friend a month ago or so, but then he went on with another friend and beat the game and left me hanging. it woulda been fun to replay again, i loved the beginning of the game!