anyone else looking forward to RAGE

hector530

i see no topic about it which makes me wonder if im the only one on nexus excited about RAGE

awesome trailer

i heard there would be mod tools which would have it all the more sweeter. if someone could mod it to a full RPG, it'll be like fallout with some of the best combat in any game o and pretty graphics.

I'm not really excited about it. I have enough of the post apocalyptic setting for now.

The only FPS I'm excited about are Prey 2 and Dead Island. I will maybe pick up Rage when it will be cheap, but right now I want to spend my money on Skyrim CE and a few other games.

meh ive lost interest in this somewhat. i was hoping for a FO3/Borderlands hybrid. open world RPG, mods for weapons, lvling etc. then i learned it was mission based, with some side missions and i lost interest in a pre order. maybe next summer when its lower in price and/or i can get it used.

I'm def. getting RAGE. It's an ID game, and ID generally makes really good FPS games, so I'm very interested, however, I'm mostly interesting in the SDK that's coming with the game. This is one game I can't wait to mod. :D