NOT THE BROTHERHOOD!!! NOT MY BoS!!!

Shidentora

HAIL!

Just got back in one piece from the D-Claw Promontory (no, I won't wear the Remnants armor, the T-45b got better radiation resistance). Yea, 'twas a helluva fight (Hardcore mod...). But that's what I do. Pull a demon by its tail and then give it a KO straight into its yak. The Alien blaster really blasts...

Next stop: the Deadwind Cave.

OK, enough of my trigger-happiness and onto the topic:

Will someone please explain how do I play it so, as to see the Brotherhood of Steel safe and sound throughout my game?

I couldn't even THINK of harming my brothers, let alone aiming at them. I CANNOT DO THAT. THE BoS IS A PART OF ME ;(....

So, as I've understood:

I go for "I can make you care" (got that sweety Veronica with me) and along that quest I also go for the "Still in the dark."

I do NOT have McNamara ousted, cuz if I do, the NCR won't even hear of some treaty with the BoS.

I make the BoS fight together with me for the NCR (trying out their ending now, it's my first playthrough) at the Hoover Dam.

-Now this is the problem - HOW do I make the NCR accept the BoS as an ally and how do I convince the BoS to accept? Help anyone?

I still haven't entered the Hidden Valley.

HAIL THE BoS!!!

Edited by Shidentora

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I help the NCR in the Hoover dam when she orders me to destory the brotherhood but if elder Mcnamara isnt removed u tell him the NCR is looking for them ,then he offer a treaty with the NCR then tell that to the Ncr and the BOS And NCR join together to fight Legion but u do get NCR infamy for joining the fractions..was that was u were asking

I help the NCR in the Hoover dam when she orders me to destory the brotherhood but if elder Mcnamara isnt removed u tell him the NCR is looking for them ,then he offer a treaty with the NCR then tell that to the Ncr and the BOS And NCR join together to fight Legion but u do get NCR infamy for joining the fractions..was that was u were asking

Yea, that's it. Thanks a ton, bro. :)

Just choose the Independent Vegas path by working with Yes Man. The BOS will be fine.

Hmmm... I like the idea. After all, it's Vegas's turf, so I'll stand with it. The NCR belongs to the Hub, anyway.

BTW, r u a Ferengi?

I haven't played Fallout 3 as much as New Vegas, and the Brotherhood of Steel just confuse me. I couldn't really think of working with them at Hoover Dam because all they care about is tech, yet I became one of them. Strange, isn't it?

I haven't played Fallout 3 as much as New Vegas, and the Brotherhood of Steel just confuse me. I couldn't really think of working with them at Hoover Dam because all they care about is tech, yet I became one of them. Strange, isn't it?

That's quite easy to solve, fren.

Just go to the Citadel, talk to Elder Lions and you will understand why I charge in to help the BoS every time I see them fighting, no matter what are my health and equipment like and no matter what the odds.

Ppl ask me why I am so protective about the BoS. Well, I always felt them as my brothers in arms. And after I saw how noble they become in FO3, I just won't let go. Even if the FNV chapter are acting as a bunch of weirdos, I don't give hell.

Hail the BoS!

No really, a thought of harming them hurts me. Really and for real.

Edited by Shidentora

That's quite easy to solve, fren.

Just go to the Citadel, talk to Elder Lions and you will understand why I charge in to help the BoS every time I see them fighting, no matter what are my health and equipment like and no matter what the odds.

Ppl ask me why I am so protective about the BoS. Well, I always felt them as my brothers in arms. And after I saw how noble they become in FO3, I just won't let go. Even if the FNV chapter are acting as a bunch of weirdos, I don't give hell.

Hail the BoS!

No really, a thought of harming them hurts me. Really and for real.

You do realize the BoS in FO3 are the true outcasts right? They have broken from the real BoS and attempted to reform it in the distant east under their own beliefs rather than the doctrine of the original and core BoS. They dont follow the codex man.