NOT THE BROTHERHOOD!!! NOT MY BoS!!!

Shidentora

Fallout Lore is serious buisness.

YEP. I bet money on internet arguments, true story.

The BoS will kill or try to kill ANYONE who has superior tech unknown to them. Mr. House could not work out a treaty, it would go against their entire ideology that they were brainwashed from birth into believing.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldnt generalize theres more than one example in the fallout world of BoS turning against the teachings. Just like any religion and gov't/creed over time the people will start to see flaws in it, and it will either adapt to continue on or be left behind.

Independant Vegas or NCR are your friend then.

Both Legion and House want them gone.

When told by the NCR to wipe them out (late game) talk to McNamara instead and get a peace treaty running. Don't Expect Moore to put on a smiley face for you despite having just ended their war with BOS though. She is kinda triggerhappy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brotherhood has a lot of good ideas.And way too many bad ones. Just like the Enclave.

Should they become less paranoid and less lets kill you for your shiney plasma gun, I think theyd have more friends. I know many would offer to purchase/trade for fancy toys,before they outright take it,but they really need a major rethink.

Sure the ones under Elder Lyons are still pompous assholes(well 90% are) but theyre at least attempting to change.

Sometimes change is needed. In the Brotherhoods(Especially the NV bunker) case,they need to change and adapt,or fade and die.