NOT THE BROTHERHOOD!!! NOT MY BoS!!!

Shidentora

I haven't played Fallout 3 as much as New Vegas, and the Brotherhood of Steel just confuse me. I couldn't really think of working with them at Hoover Dam because all they care about is tech, yet I became one of them. Strange, isn't it?

That's quite easy to solve, fren.

Just go to the Citadel, talk to Elder Lions and you will understand why I charge in to help the BoS every time I see them fighting, no matter what are my health and equipment like and no matter what the odds.

Ppl ask me why I am so protective about the BoS. Well, I always felt them as my brothers in arms. And after I saw how noble they become in FO3, I just won't let go. Even if the FNV chapter are acting as a bunch of weirdos, I don't give hell.

Hail the BoS!

No really, a thought of harming them hurts me. Really and for real.

You do realize the BoS in FO3 are the true outcasts right? They have broken from the real BoS and attempted to reform it in the distant east under their own beliefs rather than the doctrine of the original and core BoS. They dont follow the codex man.

YES, THEY DON'T FOLLOW THE CODE. AND OF COURSE THEY DON'T. THEY ONLY ACT LIKE NORMAL AND THINKING GOOD HUMANS, WHO ARE WELL TRAINED AND EQUIPPED, UNDER THE GIVEN CIRCUMSTANCES. DON'T KNOW HOW ABOUT YOU, MY GOOD MAN, BUT AS FOR MOI, SAVING WOMEN AND KIDS - IF THERE ARE ANY AROUND TO BE SAVED - IN POST APOCALYPTIC SITUATION IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY GUNS... REMEMBER THE BoS'S RAID ON THE PITT?

AND, AFTER ALL, THE CODE IS MORE OF A... WELL, GUIDELINE... INNIT? YOU DON'T LEAVE SOMEONE BEHIND JUST BECAUSE THEY FELL BEHIND, RIGHTO?

CODE... CODE IS FOR BARRACKS AND TRAINING GROUNDS, MAN... OUT THERE, THE THINGS JUST CHANGE... BELIEVE ME, I KNOW IT... MORE THAN I'D LIKE TO.

Have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't played Fallout 3 as much as New Vegas, and the Brotherhood of Steel just confuse me. I couldn't really think of working with them at Hoover Dam because all they care about is tech, yet I became one of them. Strange, isn't it?

Just go to the Citadel, talk to Elder Lions and you will understand why I charge in to help the BoS every time I see them fighting, no matter what are my health and equipment like and no matter what the odds.

Ppl ask me why I am so protective about the BoS. Well, I always felt them as my brothers in arms. And after I saw how noble they become in FO3, I just won't let go. Even if the FNV chapter are acting as a bunch of weirdos, I don't give hell.

Hail the BoS!

You do realize the BoS in FO3 are the true outcasts right? They have broken from the real BoS and attempted to reform it in the distant east under their own beliefs rather than the doctrine of the original and core BoS. They dont follow the codex man.

YES, THEY DON'T FOLLOW THE CODE. AND OF COURSE THEY DON'T. THEY ONLY ACT LIKE NORMAL AND THINKING GOOD HUMANS, WHO ARE WELL TRAINED AND EQUIPPED, UNDER THE GIVEN CIRCUMSTANCES. DON'T KNOW HOW ABOUT YOU, MY GOOD MAN, BUT AS FOR MOI, SAVING WOMEN AND KIDS - IF THERE ARE ANY AROUND TO BE SAVED - IN POST APOCALYPTIC SITUATION IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY GUNS... REMEMBER THE BoS'S RAID ON THE PITT?

AND, AFTER ALL, THE CODE IS MORE OF A... WELL, GUIDELINE... INNIT? YOU DON'T LEAVE SOMEONE BEHIND JUST BECAUSE THEY FELL BEHIND, RIGHTO?

CODE... CODE IS FOR BARRACKS AND TRAINING GROUNDS, MAN... OUT THERE, THE THINGS JUST CHANGE... BELIEVE ME, I KNOW IT... MORE THAN I'D LIKE TO.

Have a nice day.

Well, before Still In The Dark is over, McNamara seems like an idiot, but after that, and the one last quest to become a full member, he lifts the lockdown. THEN tell him "The NCR sent me here to destroy you." and he's just like "Haha, that's funny. Tell them WE will help THEM at the battle, and that we'll sign a truce." Col. Moore begrudgingly says "Sure whatever" and you get a tiny bit of NCR infamy, but if you do "Restoring Hope" and such, you can repair your rep and such, no problem. Plus, with the NCR, you can also save the Followers, Kings, Khans (if you kill Papa Khan at the end of the quest), Boomers, and pretty much anyone who doesn't give you positive karma when you blast them in the face.

Hail the BoS!

Have a nice day.

Well, before Still In The Dark is over, McNamara seems like an idiot, but after that, and the one last quest to become a full member, he lifts the lockdown. THEN tell him "The NCR sent me here to destroy you." and he's just like "Haha, that's funny. Tell them WE will help THEM at the battle, and that we'll sign a truce." Col. Moore begrudgingly says "Sure whatever" and you get a tiny bit of NCR infamy, but if you do "Restoring Hope" and such, you can repair your rep and such, no problem. Plus, with the NCR, you can also save the Followers, Kings, Khans (if you kill Papa Khan at the end of the quest), Boomers, and pretty much anyone who doesn't give you positive karma when you blast them in the face.

Does this video accurately describe how you feel about destroying the BoS?

Haha, yes, it does. oor fellow, what happened to him? :(

I mean, don't take me wrong, pls. My feelings etc. go for the game world, righto? They're just game characters, so my feelings are a gamer's feelings.

Have a nice day.

I mean, don't take me wrong, pls. My feelings etc. go for the game world, righto? They're just game characters, so my feelings are a gamer's feelings.

Have a nice day.

Worry not, he is merely a character on the comedy show "The Office"

(I think the situation was, the character's most hated person was coming back to the office)

Have a nice day.

Worry not, he is merely a character on the comedy show "The Office"

(I think the situation was, the character's most hated person was coming back to the office)

Oh, boy, that's gotta be a real nightmare for him.

Edited by Shidentora

Hail the BoS!

Have a nice day.

They're a fictional group of people, dude.

Hail the BoS!

Have a nice day.

They're a fictional group of people, dude.

Of course they are. And all I feel about them I feel as a gamer. Don't worry, I'm OK.