Bring Out the Dead and buy their house

JacktheRipper2007

Quick! Help us noble hero, for a dragon has invaded the town and killed the count! Oh no! Please help us!! :P

It would need to be after the main quest, with a script to set them to unessential. Perhaps the count of Bruma, once the akaviri quest qas completed as well. Then need certain amount of fame + money and a quest will be opened up to get the player countship, or whatever the title is.

can you post up anything you've worked on for the script? As i said, i think I've got one, but comparign the two would be good for improving my scripting and improving the mod

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh that gave me the best idea to give you!, you know at the end of the main quest where Ocato says somthing about how to choose who should be the new emporer, well since YOU(theplayer) did the greatest ever achivment of A: saving the emporers son and B: stopping the oblivion invasion, maybe Ocato sends you a letter about being the new emporer.

how do you like that idea? (or its it kinda cheatish?)

*EDIT*

If you where asking me, as i said before many a time I cannot script or anything sorry :(

No. not the emperor. This is just a mod for realism, not to force the player to push paperwork and be followed by a plethora of annoying civil servants and blades.

Anotehr mod, another time.

I was asking Socks.

Who has one of the most awesome names on the net.

I agree to the name.

But who is going to rule the empire? plus if you have servents they should do it, plus come on! if you have done every quest, all of them, then what is left to do? boring black bow harvesting? dungeon tramping? getting vampirism? curing vampirism? being both the most famous adventurer and infamous vilain at the same time? being a madgod? talking to insane people? more dungeon tramping?

Yeah, not emperor. Maybe he sends you a letter once a count has died, maybe. And I was thinking of not just one count, so the player has coice over which he/she wishes to be. Obviously not those that already are essential (such as the count of Skingrad, as he appears in many quests), or perhaps if the player has completed these quests, then maybe. The player will only be able to become one count.

Also, I wasn't thinking of one very large script. Just a couple of smaller ones and hidden quest lines. I'll PM you what I come up with.

Best name? Yeah!

And LOLAssassin, don't worry about hat stuff. We're open to suggestions :)

Or in the words of Master Cheif... "Dun wurry Guyz... Itt's K..."

This also isnt a kvatch rebuilding mod.

Bravil,bruma and Chorrol could be the possible ones for a new count or countess, I suppose. Anvil, Skingrad and Leyawiin are heavily tied to a lot fo quests, but these three are quite free of them

Archived